|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uncle Philip suggest he, Mrs. Banks and Christopher go after the Saturday meeting?
(a) The harbour.
(b) The racecourse.
(c) The cricket match.
(d) The countryside.
2. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is afraid of him.
(b) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
(c) Christopher is irritated by him.
(d) Christopher is quite fond of him.
3. Who ends up knowing where the blind man lives?
(a) The driver who takes Christopher to meet Sarah.
(b) Inspector Kung.
(c) Colonel Chamberlain.
(d) Sarah Hemmings.
4. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) The billiard room.
(b) A fashionable club across the street.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The ballroom.
5. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
(a) Inspector Kung.
(b) Sarah Hemmings.
(c) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(d) James Osbourne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
2. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
3. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
4. Who causes Christopher to lower his guard?
5. What kind of person is the Banks's typical house guest in Shanghai?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)