|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
(a) Next door to Uncle Philip's office.
(b) In London.
(c) On the uppermost floor of the house.
(d) At the British consulate.
2. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
3. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
(a) James Osbourne.
(b) Inspector Kung.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
4. Who does young Christopher see being very familiar with the plump-faced man?
(a) Uncle Philip.
(b) Christopher's father.
(c) Christopher's mother.
5. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
(d) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sarah ask Christopher to go with her?
2. What killings does Christopher ask MacDonald about?
3. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
5. Whom does Christopher glimpse while enjoying tea and scones at the Waldorf Hotel?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)