|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A croquet set.
(b) A magnifying glass.
(c) A woopie cushion.
(d) A cricket bat.
2. What are the date and location of Part V?
(a) September 20, 1937, Shanghai.
(b) September 29, 1931, Shanghai.
(c) September 23, 1931, Shanghai.
(d) September 29, 1937, Shanghai.
3. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
(b) The Lucky Chance Club.
(c) Lun Chow Road.
4. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
(a) Economic prosperity in Britain.
(b) Organized crime in London.
(c) The Great War.
(d) The opium trade in China.
5. What becomes of Ling Tien's bottle of lotion?
(a) Akira's mother finds it and scolds him.
(b) Akira buries it in his backyard.
(c) Akira's sister returns it.
(d) Akira burns it in the fireplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of the explosion that rocks the ball room while Grayson and Christopher are speaking?
2. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
3. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
4. Why can the police not send someone with Christopher to the blind man's house?
5. What is Christopher's relationship to James Osbourne?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)