|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Charles Emory.
(c) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
2. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
(a) Christopher does not speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding.
(b) After the service.
(c) Before the service.
(d) During the service.
3. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Joe Turner.
(b) Colonel Chamberlain.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) James Osbourne.
4. How do Akira and Christopher dress when they play outside?
(a) Short pants and jackets, and on hotter days, a sunhat.
(b) Pants, shirts and baseball caps.
(c) Traditional Chinese clothing.
(d) Shirts, shorts and on hotter days, a sunhat.
5. What does Akira believe Ling Tien's passion to be?
(a) Luring children into his room and turning them into monkies.
(b) Playing cricket.
(c) Turning severed hands into spiders.
(d) Selling children into slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the silver-haired man offer Christopher?
2. What is Christopher's reaction to the "bursting-in" moment his father referred to?
3. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
4. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
5. What does Roger Brenthurst say about Christopher in high school?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)