|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the date and location of Part V?
(a) September 29, 1937, Shanghai.
(b) September 20, 1937, Shanghai.
(c) September 29, 1931, Shanghai.
(d) September 23, 1931, Shanghai.
2. How does Mrs. Banks respond to the health inspector's suggestion?
(a) Mrs. Banks breaks into a tirade.
(b) Mrs. Banks quietly agrees.
(c) Mrs. Banks says she will consider the suggestion.
(d) Mrs. Banks says nothing and walks away.
3. What is Sir Cecil's state of mind at the Lucky Chance Club?
(a) Sir Cecil is high on opium.
(b) Sir Cecil is very energetic.
(c) Sir Cecil is perfectly lucid.
(d) Sir Cecil is quite inebriated.
4. Who does young Christopher see being very familiar with the plump-faced man?
(b) Uncle Philip.
(c) Christopher's mother.
(d) Christopher's father.
5. What are the date and location of Part VI?
(a) October 29, 1937, London.
(b) October 20, 1937, London.
(c) October 20, 1937, Shanghai.
(d) Ocboter 29, 1937, Shanghai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of the explosion that rocks the ball room while Grayson and Christopher are speaking?
2. How does old Christopher recognize Wang Ku in the photograph?
3. What case does Christopher ask Kung about?
4. Where does Sarah ask Christopher to go with her?
5. Why does Jennifer grope around the drawing room?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)