|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sarah ask Christopher to go with her?
2. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
(a) After the service.
(b) Before the service.
(c) During the service.
(d) Christopher does not speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding.
3. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
(a) Sarah nods in recognition, but otherwise ignores Christopher.
(b) Sarah puts Christopher down in front of the whole room.
(c) Sarah pleads with Christopher to take her to a dance.
(d) Sarah greets Christopher warmly.
4. How does Christopher feel about his chances of bringing his case in Shanghai to a happy conclusion?
(a) Christopher feels ambivalent.
(b) Christopher feels cautious.
(c) Christopher feels pessimistic.
(d) Christopher feels optimistic.
5. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(b) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(c) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(d) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Christopher's reaction to the "bursting-in" moment his father referred to?
2. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
3. Whom does Christopher glimpse while enjoying tea and scones at the Waldorf Hotel?
4. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
5. Where does Uncle Philip suggest he, Mrs. Banks and Christopher go after the Saturday meeting?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)