|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
(a) A spy game where Christopher and Akira hunt down druglords.
(b) A detective game where Christopher and Akira rescue Mr. Banks.
(c) An army game where Christopher and Akira attack America.
(d) A magic game where Christopher and Akira cast spells on Ling Tien.
2. What is Akira's reaction when he discovers a tear in his kimono?
(a) Akira laughs and says it would be silly to get upset over a tear in a coat.
(b) Akira is afraid his mother and father will make him go back to Japan.
(c) Akira weeps and rolls on the ground.
(d) Akira is glad because the kimono belongs to his sister.
3. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil would like a drink from his flask.
(b) Christopher asks if Sir Cecil would like his assistance in solving the mystery of his disappearing cigar box.
(c) Christopher asks how Sir Cecil met Sarah.
(d) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil happened to meet Akira.
4. How does Kung respond when Christopher identifies himself as a long time fan?
(a) Kung is wounded.
(b) Kung is insulted.
(c) Kung is unresponsive.
(d) Kung is pleased.
5. How does Christopher's morning meeting with MacDonald go?
(a) The meeting goes swimmingly.
(b) Christopher is very late for the meeting.
(c) Christopher mishandles the meeting.
(d) Christopher detects a mysterious undertone to the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kung remember about the house his men could not gain entry to?
2. How does old Christopher recognize Wang Ku in the photograph?
3. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
4. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
5. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)