|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
(a) Osbourne's being "well-connected."
(b) Osbourne's study regimen.
(c) Osbourne's diet.
(d) Osbourne's romantic conquests.
2. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
(c) He was murdered.
(d) He has lost his way.
3. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is quite fond of him.
(b) Christopher is irritated by him.
(c) Christopher is afraid of him.
(d) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
4. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
(b) The Lucky Chance Club.
(d) Lun Chow Road.
5. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
(a) He feels like he may give it up to become a fireman.
(b) He feels he must tell absolutely everyone.
(c) He feels it is something he ought to keep to himself.
(d) He feels deeply ashamed of his ambition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
3. How does remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip make Christopher feel?
4. Where does Christopher keep his newspaper photograph of Wang Ku?
5. How does Christopher get back to his house?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)