|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Tall and wide.
(b) Tall and narrow.
(c) Short and wide.
(d) Cozy and dark.
2. When his mother stops laughing suddenly outside his father's study, what is Christopher's first thought?
(a) That his mother is about to yell at his father.
(b) That his mother is about to surprise him.
(c) That he is about to be scolded.
(d) That his mother is having a stroke.
3. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
(a) Because Christopher's mother objects to her husband's work.
(b) Because Christopher's parents have hurt each other's feelings.
(c) Because Christopher is "not enough Englishman."
(d) Because Akira is "not enough Japanese."
4. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
(a) An enchanting evening.
(b) A secret meeting.
(c) A trap.
(d) A major disappointment.
5. How does Christopher describe Miss Givens's smiles?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan's manner like when he and Christopher meet?
2. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
3. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
4. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
5. What is the Banks' "library" like?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)