|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What case does Christopher ask Kung about?
(a) The Foon Chow Fat Poisoning.
(b) The Yellow Snake Killings.
(c) The Red Square Massacre.
(d) The Wu Cheng Lou Shooting Incident.
2. What is the last thing Uncle Philip says to Christopher?
(a) I think you are very English.
(b) I didn't want to hurt you.
(c) I want you to like me.
(d) I love you.
3. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a pain in the neck.
(b) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(c) As a matter of solemn importance.
(d) As a triffling matter.
4. Where are Mr. Banks and Christopher when Mr. Banks brings up the time Christopher and his mother "burst in" on him?
(a) Downtown Shanghai.
(b) Mr. Banks's study.
(c) The Public Gardens.
(d) Their backyard.
5. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(c) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(d) Charles Emory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
2. Where does Uncle Philip suggest he, Mrs. Banks and Christopher go after the Saturday meeting?
3. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
4. In the summer of the visit to Uncle Philip's office, what behavior of Akira's does Christopher begin to find particularly irksome?
5. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)