|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What killings does Christopher ask MacDonald about?
(a) The White Cobra Killings.
(b) The Green Lion Killings.
(c) The Black Bear Killings.
(d) The Yellow Snake Killings.
2. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
3. What is the name of the road whose side streets are so heavily trafficked?
(b) Wang Chu.
(c) Kung Po.
4. Where do Morgan and Christopher go?
(a) The Lucky Chance Club.
(c) Christopher's old house.
(d) The city center.
5. What does the silver-haired man offer Christopher?
(a) The silver-haired man offers to sneak Christopher out of the party through the back door.
(b) The silver-haired man offers to tell Christopher who everyone is and introduce him if he likes.
(c) The silver-haired man offers to loan Christopher his car.
(d) The silver-haired man offers Christopher his shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Akira feel about Ling Tien?
2. What are the date and location of Part IV?
3. Where does Christopher keep his newspaper photograph of Wang Ku?
4. What is Christopher's initial response to the plump-faced man?
5. Where does Akira go at the end of the summer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)