|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Christopher from developing the level of intimacy with his English school friends that he developed with Akira?
(a) The English boys refuse to speak to Christopher.
(b) Christopher is taken out of English school.
(c) Christopher finds the English boys entirely unappealing.
(d) The English boys make Christopher the butt of their jokes.
2. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
(a) Light and breezy.
(b) Dull and cold.
(c) Sullen and pious.
(d) Dark and dangerous.
3. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
4. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
5. How does Christopher feel about his chances of bringing his case in Shanghai to a happy conclusion?
(a) Christopher feels pessimistic.
(b) Christopher feels cautious.
(c) Christopher feels ambivalent.
(d) Christopher feels optimistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christopher's mother say when he rushes to the door?
2. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
3. Where does Uncle Philip suggest he, Mrs. Banks and Christopher go after the Saturday meeting?
4. What are the date and location of Part VI?
5. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)