|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christopher has an argument over the pronunciation of which English expression?
(a) Old chap.
2. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(b) Christopher's father.
(c) Christopher's mother.
(d) Philip himself.
3. According to Sir Cecil, for what do people often mistake Sarah?
(a) A waitress.
(b) An actress.
(c) A princess.
(d) A harlot.
4. What is odd about Mr. Banks's behavior in the fall that Akira is away?
(a) Mr. Banks loses his temper on a daily basis.
(b) Mr. Banks is frequently out of sight.
(c) Mr. Banks begins boasting.
(d) Mr. Banks begins losing his mind.
5. Who first tells Christopher about Jennifer?
(a) Colonel Chamberlain.
(b) Lady Beaton.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Mrs. Givens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Part III?
2. What does Kung remember about the house his men could not gain entry to?
3. What ceremony does Mr. Grayson claim to be in charge of?
4. What are the date and location of Part V?
5. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)