|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(c) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
2. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
(a) No more than a few days.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Over two years.
(d) Many weeks.
3. Where does Christopher keep his newspaper photograph of Wang Ku?
(a) In his scrapbook.
(b) In his wallet.
(c) In a cigar box.
(d) In his icebox.
4. What does Christopher discover when he returns home?
(a) Christopher discover his house has been burned to the ground.
(b) Christopher discovers his mother has been abducted.
(c) Christopher discovers Akira waiting for him.
(d) Christopher discovers his father has returned home.
5. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(a) Philip himself.
(b) Christopher's mother.
(d) Christopher's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Uncle Philip and Christopher reach the city center?
2. What does Christopher's mother call the plump-faced man?
3. What does the silver-haired man offer Christopher?
4. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
5. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)