|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(a) Philip himself.
(c) Christopher's father.
(d) Christopher's mother.
2. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
(a) A magic game where Christopher and Akira cast spells on Ling Tien.
(b) An army game where Christopher and Akira attack America.
(c) A detective game where Christopher and Akira rescue Mr. Banks.
(d) A spy game where Christopher and Akira hunt down druglords.
3. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
4. What becomes of Inspector Kung?
(a) Kung becomes a Buddhist monk.
(b) Kung becomes the most successful detective in all of Asia.
(c) Kung is murdered in a bar fight.
(d) Kung becomes a drunk and an opium addict.
5. How do Uncle Philip and Christopher reach the city center?
(a) On foot.
(b) In a motorcar.
(c) On bicycles.
(d) In a carriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
2. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
3. In what year does Christopher hear of Jennifer?
4. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
5. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)