|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He has lost his way.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
2. Where are Mr. Banks and Christopher when Mr. Banks brings up the time Christopher and his mother "burst in" on him?
(a) The Public Gardens.
(b) Mr. Banks's study.
(c) Their backyard.
(d) Downtown Shanghai.
3. What becomes of Ling Tien's bottle of lotion?
(a) Akira buries it in his backyard.
(b) Akira burns it in the fireplace.
(c) Akira's sister returns it.
(d) Akira's mother finds it and scolds him.
4. How many days is Christopher in town before Morgan telephones him?
5. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
(a) Osbourne's romantic conquests.
(b) Osbourne's study regimen.
(c) Osbourne's being "well-connected."
(d) Osbourne's diet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Years later what does Christopher recognize about the plump-faced man?
2. How does Christopher get back to his house?
3. What are Miss Givens and Jennifer doing when they return from shopping?
4. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
5. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)