|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Christopher keep his newspaper photograph of Wang Ku?
(a) In his icebox.
(b) In a cigar box.
(c) In his wallet.
(d) In his scrapbook.
2. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
(a) James Osbourne.
(b) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Inspector Kung.
3. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
(a) Christopher is upset by the story.
(b) The story inspires Christopher to dabble in magic.
(c) Christopher is highly pleased by the story.
(d) The story makes Christopher afraid of Akira.
4. What does Christopher's mother call the plump-faced man?
(a) A very charming man.
(b) The ugliest man she has ever seen.
(c) A fine man.
(d) An agent of the devil.
5. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Banks respond to the health inspector's suggestion?
2. What becomes of Ling Tien's bottle of lotion?
3. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
5. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)