|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the road whose side streets are so heavily trafficked?
(a) Kung Po.
(d) Wang Chu.
2. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
(b) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
(c) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
(d) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
3. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A cricket bat.
(b) A woopie cushion.
(c) A croquet set.
(d) A magnifying glass.
4. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He has lost his way.
(d) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
5. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
2. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
3. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
4. Where are Mr. Banks and Christopher when Mr. Banks brings up the time Christopher and his mother "burst in" on him?
5. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)