|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Banks's study?
(a) Next door to Uncle Philip's office.
(b) At the British consulate.
(c) On the uppermost floor of the house.
(d) In London.
2. How is the weather on the day Christopher "lowers his guard?"
(b) Hot and humid.
(c) Cold and rainy.
(d) Sunny and windy.
3. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(b) As a pain in the neck.
(c) As a matter of solemn importance.
(d) As a triffling matter.
4. What does Roger Brenthurst say about Christopher in high school?
(a) He says Christopher is too fat to be a Sherlock.
(b) He says Christopher is too short to be a Sherlock.
(c) He says Christopher is too poor to be a Sherlock.
(d) He says Christopher is too irresponsible to be a Sherlock.
5. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
(a) A woopie cushion.
(b) A croquet set.
(c) A magnifying glass.
(d) A cricket bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do Christopher and Akira invent?
2. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
3. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
4. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
5. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)