|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Colonel Chamberlain.
(b) James Osbourne.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Joe Turner.
2. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
(a) In a bookshop on Charing Cross Road.
(b) At the Lucky Chance Club.
(c) In the Palm Court of the Waldorf.
(d) In a crowded square in Shanghai.
3. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(b) Charles Emory.
4. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(b) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(c) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(d) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
5. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks him if he knows Sarah Hemmings.
(b) Christopher asks him if he has any crimes that need to be solved.
(c) Christopher asks him if he has a drink.
(d) Christopher asks if he has spent any time recently in Shanghai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the event Osbourne takes Christopher to turn out to be?
2. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
3. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
4. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
5. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)