|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Christopher's response to Sarah's proposal that he take her to the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Christopher says he must think about it.
(b) Christopher says he has not been invited himself.
(c) Christopher accepts.
(d) Christopher declines.
2. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
3. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
4. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
5. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
(a) Osbourne breaks Christopher's china.
(b) Osbourne insults Christopher's cooking.
(c) Osbourne claims Christopher was "such an odd bird in school."
(d) Osbourne calls Christopher's mother a "loose woman."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Christopher while he is investigating the Emory case?
2. According to Chamberlain, what will happen to young Christopher if he remains in Shanghai much longer?
3. What do Christopher's friends give him for his fourteenth birthday?
4. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
5. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)