|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
(a) Osbourne's study regimen.
(b) Osbourne's being "well-connected."
(c) Osbourne's romantic conquests.
(d) Osbourne's diet.
2. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(b) Knotting Hill.
(d) Hyde Park.
3. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks if he has spent any time recently in Shanghai.
(b) Christopher asks him if he has a drink.
(c) Christopher asks him if he has any crimes that need to be solved.
(d) Christopher asks him if he knows Sarah Hemmings.
4. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
(a) Sarah puts Christopher down in front of the whole room.
(b) Sarah pleads with Christopher to take her to a dance.
(c) Sarah nods in recognition, but otherwise ignores Christopher.
(d) Sarah greets Christopher warmly.
5. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
(a) Over two years.
(b) Twenty four hours.
(c) Many weeks.
(d) No more than a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
2. Why does Christopher become irritated with Chamberlain at the Dorchester?
3. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
4. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
5. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)