|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(b) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(c) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(d) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
2. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) The parlor.
(b) The billiard room.
(c) The ballroom.
(d) A fashionable club across the street.
3. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
(a) The Great War.
(b) The opium trade in China.
(c) Organized crime in London.
(d) Economic prosperity in Britain.
4. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(a) Hyde Park.
(b) Knotting Hill.
5. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
(a) The Colonel is Christopher's uncle.
(b) The Colonel is Christopher's second cousin.
(c) The Colonel becomes Christopher's guardian when he comes to London.
(d) The Colonel takes Christopher from Shanghai to England after his parents' abductions.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
2. What is Christopher's relationship to James Osbourne?
3. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
4. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
5. What is Christopher's response to Sarah's proposal that he take her to the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)