|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A flute.
(b) A piano.
(c) A piano accordion.
(d) A violin.
2. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(b) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(c) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(d) Sarah sneaks in the back.
3. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) Christopher and Sarah leave in love with one another.
(b) Christopher and Sarah leave on friendly terms.
(c) Christopher and Sarah leave quite angry with one another.
(d) Christopher and Sarah leave suspicious of one another.
4. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
5. What does his escort do when Christopher is disrespectful to him?
(a) Christopher's escort yells at Christopher.
(b) Christopher's escort laughs heartily.
(c) Christopher's escort remains calm and polite.
(d) Christopher's escort leaves coldly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Akira and Christopher's "special spot?"
2. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
3. What kind of person is the Banks's typical house guest in Shanghai?
4. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
5. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)