Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
(c) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
2. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
(a) The Colonel takes Christopher from Shanghai to England after his parents' abductions.
(b) The Colonel is Christopher's second cousin.
(c) The Colonel is Christopher's uncle.
(d) The Colonel becomes Christopher's guardian when he comes to London.
3. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
4. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(a) Knotting Hill.
(c) Hyde Park.
5. What are the circumstances of Akira and Christopher's entry into Ling Tien's room?
(a) Ling Tien invites Akira and Christopher in for tea.
(b) Ling Tien goes away to his home village and Akira and Christopher sneak in.
(c) Akira and Christopher sneak in while Ling Tien is at daily prayers.
(d) Akira and Christopher enter quietly while Ling Tien is asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What areas of Shanghai is young Christopher forbidden to enter?
2. Why does Christopher tell Colonel Chamberlain that he doesn't think it will be necessary for him to go to England?
3. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
4. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
5. What does Christopher think about the quality of his memory of the Shanghai garden?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)