|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher describe the atmosphere at breakfast on the days of the campaign meetings.
2. Where does Uncle Philip suggest he, Mrs. Banks and Christopher go after the Saturday meeting?
(a) The countryside.
(b) The cricket match.
(c) The harbour.
(d) The racecourse.
3. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
4. What kind of tree rises out of the mound in Christopher's garden in Shanghai?
(a) A bonzai tree.
(b) An oak tree.
(c) A pine tree.
(d) A maple tree.
5. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(c) Charles Emory.
(d) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
2. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
3. How does Sarah react to Christopher at the Mayfair party?
4. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
5. What areas of Shanghai is young Christopher forbidden to enter?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)