|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colonel Chamberlain's relationship to Christopher?
(a) The Colonel takes Christopher from Shanghai to England after his parents' abductions.
(b) The Colonel is Christopher's uncle.
(c) The Colonel becomes Christopher's guardian when he comes to London.
(d) The Colonel is Christopher's second cousin.
2. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
(b) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
(c) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
(d) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
3. What areas of Shanghai is young Christopher forbidden to enter?
(a) The Japanese areas.
(b) The Chinese areas.
(c) The English areas.
(d) The American areas.
4. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(b) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(c) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(d) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
5. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Sarah Hemmings.
(b) James Osbourne.
(c) Joe Turner.
(d) Colonel Chamberlain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
2. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
3. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
4. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
5. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)