|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is quite fond of him.
(b) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
(c) Christopher is afraid of him.
(d) Christopher is irritated by him.
2. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks him if he has any crimes that need to be solved.
(b) Christopher asks him if he has a drink.
(c) Christopher asks him if he knows Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Christopher asks if he has spent any time recently in Shanghai.
3. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
(a) Sarah says it has been an embarrassing evening.
(b) Sarah says it has been a marvelous evening.
(c) Sarah says it has been a dull evening.
(d) Sarah says it has been a passable evening.
4. While pondering a case in Kensington Gardens, Christopher runs in to which character?
(a) Sarah Hemmings.
(b) Colonel Chamberlain.
(c) James Osbourne.
(d) Joe Turner.
5. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) The billiard room.
(b) A fashionable club across the street.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The ballroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the health inspector from Morganbrook and Byatt urge Mrs. Banks to do?
2. Who owns Christopher's family's house in Shanghai?
3. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
4. Why does Christopher tell Colonel Chamberlain that he doesn't think it will be necessary for him to go to England?
5. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)