|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christopher conclude happened to Charles Emory?
(a) He has lost his way.
(b) He was murdered.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He accidentally fell and broke his neck.
2. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A modest inn.
(b) A public house.
(c) A quaint tea room.
(d) A very fancy restaurant.
3. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(b) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(c) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(d) Sarah sneaks in the back.
4. Where does Christopher unexpectedly reunite with Colonel Chamberlain?
(a) In a bookshop on Charing Cross Road.
(b) In the Palm Court of the Waldorf.
(c) In a crowded square in Shanghai.
(d) At the Lucky Chance Club.
5. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
2. What is the Banks' "library" like?
3. Why does Christopher tell Colonel Chamberlain that he doesn't think it will be necessary for him to go to England?
4. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
5. At what age did Christopher and Akira begin playing on the mound in the garden?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)