|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of establishment is the Dorchester?
(a) A very fancy restaurant.
(b) A public house.
(c) A modest inn.
(d) A quaint tea room.
2. How does old Christopher remember Colonel Chamberlain?
3. What is Christopher's reaction to the "bursting-in" moment his father referred to?
(a) Christopher is bewildered by the experience.
(b) Christopher is deeply saddened by the experience.
(c) Christopher has no particular reaction to the moment.
(d) Christopher is amused by the encounter.
4. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
(b) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
(c) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
(d) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
5. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(c) On the subway.
(d) On the curb waiting for a cab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
2. How does Mrs. Banks respond to the health inspector's suggestion?
3. What is the subject of Sir Cecil's speech?
4. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
5. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)