|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A piano.
(b) A flute.
(c) A piano accordion.
(d) A violin.
2. What is the name of the road whose side streets are so heavily trafficked?
(c) Kung Po.
(d) Wang Chu.
3. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
(a) Christopher is secretly in love with him.
(b) Christopher is afraid of him.
(c) Christopher is irritated by him.
(d) Christopher is quite fond of him.
4. What does Christopher remember about Uncle Philip on the day of the plump-faced man's visit?
(a) Uncle Philip had a big wad of money.
(b) Uncle Philip had just gotten a hair cut.
(c) Uncle Phillip seemed not to be on Christopher's family's side.
(d) Uncle Philip seemed to be preoccupied.
5. How is the weather on the day Christopher "lowers his guard?"
(b) Sunny and windy.
(c) Hot and humid.
(d) Cold and rainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
2. What does Akira believe Ling Tien's passion to be?
3. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
4. What does Sarah say is all part of what Shanghai's all about?
5. Where do the guests go after the meal and the speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)