|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
(b) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(c) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(d) Sarah sneaks in the back.
2. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
(a) Christopher's father is fired from Morganbrook and Byatt.
(b) Christopher's father falls off a horse.
(c) Christopher's father disappears.
(d) Christopher's father is hit by a car.
3. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
(a) A band of thieves breaking into the house.
(b) A secret meeting on the opium trade.
(c) A lively party.
(d) A bitter quarrel between his parents.
4. How do Uncle Philip and Christopher reach the city center?
(a) In a motorcar.
(b) In a carriage.
(c) On foot.
(d) On bicycles.
5. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
(b) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
(c) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
(d) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Banks' "library" like?
2. How does remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip make Christopher feel?
3. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
4. After leading Christopher in the crowded city center, what does Uncle Philip do?
5. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)