|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sir Cecil call Sarah?
(a) My little angel.
(b) My little pony.
(c) My little sugarplum.
(d) My little vagabond.
2. Who causes Christopher to lower his guard?
(a) Christopher's father.
(b) Christopher's mother.
(d) Uncle Philip.
3. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(b) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(d) Charles Emory.
4. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
(a) Christopher's father is hit by a car.
(b) Christopher's father disappears.
(c) Christopher's father falls off a horse.
(d) Christopher's father is fired from Morganbrook and Byatt.
5. After leading Christopher in the crowded city center, what does Uncle Philip do?
(a) Uncle Philip begins laughing hysterically.
(b) Uncle Philip buys Christopher an ice cream cone.
(c) Uncle Philip buys Christopher and accordion.
(d) Uncle Philip abandons Christopher in the crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tone of Cecil Medhurst's speech at the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. What is Sir Cecil's state of mind at the Lucky Chance Club?
3. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
5. What does Sarah say to Christopher about the Foundation dinner?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)