|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sir Cecil's state of mind at the Lucky Chance Club?
(a) Sir Cecil is high on opium.
(b) Sir Cecil is perfectly lucid.
(c) Sir Cecil is quite inebriated.
(d) Sir Cecil is very energetic.
2. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A piano.
(b) A flute.
(c) A violin.
(d) A piano accordion.
3. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(d) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
4. According to Sir Cecil, for what do people often mistake Sarah?
(a) A waitress.
(b) A harlot.
(c) An actress.
(d) A princess.
5. What does Sarah say is all part of what Shanghai's all about?
(a) Being low-life.
(b) Playing chess.
(c) Smoking opium.
(d) Living the high life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
2. What happens to Christopher's father the day after the lotion theft?
3. Where is Akira and Christopher's "special spot?"
4. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
5. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)