|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christoper want Uncle Philip to help him become "more English?"
(a) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to take him on a trip to England.
(b) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to introduce him to some fine English "specimens."
(c) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to allow him to copy his behavior sometimes.
(d) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to give him weekly lessons in "Englishness."
2. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(a) On one of the balconies of the ballroom.
(b) On the curb waiting for a cab.
(c) On the subway.
(d) In the kitchen.
3. How old are Akira and Christopher when they finally enter Ling Tien's room?
4. How is the weather on the day Christopher "lowers his guard?"
(a) Sunny and windy.
(b) Cold and rainy.
(c) Hot and humid.
5. What does Akira believe Ling Tien's passion to be?
(a) Turning severed hands into spiders.
(b) Playing cricket.
(c) Luring children into his room and turning them into monkies.
(d) Selling children into slavery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
2. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
3. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
4. What is Akira's reaction when he discovers a tear in his kimono?
5. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)