|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A flute.
(b) A piano.
(c) A piano accordion.
(d) A violin.
2. How does Sarah get into the Foundation dinner without an invitation?
(a) Sarah does not attend the Foundation dinner.
(b) Sarah sneaks in the back.
(c) Sarah makes a big, emotional scene.
(d) Sarah disguises herself as the guest of honor.
3. What does Akira believe Ling Tien's passion to be?
(a) Turning severed hands into spiders.
(b) Playing cricket.
(c) Selling children into slavery.
(d) Luring children into his room and turning them into monkies.
4. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
(a) The story makes Christopher afraid of Akira.
(b) Christopher is upset by the story.
(c) The story inspires Christopher to dabble in magic.
(d) Christopher is highly pleased by the story.
5. How does remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip make Christopher feel?
(a) Remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip causes Christopher significant pain.
(b) Christopher remembers the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip indifferently.
(c) Remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip fills Christopher with anxiety.
(d) Christopher remembers the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip fondly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take Christopher to unravel the mystery of Charles Emory's death?
2. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
3. How does Christopher get back to his house?
4. How do Uncle Philip and Christopher reach the city center?
5. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)