|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Akira's reaction when he discovers a tear in his kimono?
(a) Akira laughs and says it would be silly to get upset over a tear in a coat.
(b) Akira is afraid his mother and father will make him go back to Japan.
(c) Akira is glad because the kimono belongs to his sister.
(d) Akira weeps and rolls on the ground.
2. What composer's music underscores Christopher and Sarah's conversation at the end of the Foundation dinner?
3. Whom does Christopher discover waiting for him when he arrives outside the Meredith Foundation dinner?
(c) Sir Cecil Medhurst.
(d) Charles Emory.
4. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
(c) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
(d) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
5. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A piano accordion.
(b) A piano.
(c) A flute.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what terms do Christopher and Sarah leave after the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
3. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
4. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
5. What does Christopher discover when he returns home?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)