|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music does the French pianist play?
(a) Chopin and Debussy.
(b) Bizet and Gershwin.
(c) Bach and Stravinsky.
(d) Beethoven and Mozart.
2. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
(b) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
(c) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
(d) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
3. What musical instrument does Uncle Philip encourage Christopher to go with him to see?
(a) A piano accordion.
(b) A flute.
(c) A piano.
(d) A violin.
4. How does remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip make Christopher feel?
(a) Remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip causes Christopher significant pain.
(b) Christopher remembers the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip indifferently.
(c) Christopher remembers the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip fondly.
(d) Remembering the end of his relationship with Uncle Philip fills Christopher with anxiety.
5. How does Christopher get back to his house?
(a) Christopher rides his bicycle.
(b) Christopher runs home.
(c) Christopher walks.
(d) Christopher hails a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christopher told he may find Sir Cecil and Sarah?
2. What is the Banks' "library" like?
3. What is the effect of Akira's story on Christopher?
4. What is the first question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
5. According to Sir Cecil, for what do people often mistake Sarah?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)