|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing Uncle Philip says to Christopher?
(a) I didn't want to hurt you.
(b) I think you are very English.
(c) I love you.
(d) I want you to like me.
2. What is Akira's reaction when he discovers a tear in his kimono?
(a) Akira is afraid his mother and father will make him go back to Japan.
(b) Akira laughs and says it would be silly to get upset over a tear in a coat.
(c) Akira is glad because the kimono belongs to his sister.
(d) Akira weeps and rolls on the ground.
3. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
4. What is the second question Christopher asks Sir Cecil?
(a) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil happened to meet Akira.
(b) Christopher asks whether Sir Cecil would like a drink from his flask.
(c) Christopher asks if Sir Cecil would like his assistance in solving the mystery of his disappearing cigar box.
(d) Christopher asks how Sir Cecil met Sarah.
5. How is the weather on the day Christopher "lowers his guard?"
(b) Sunny and windy.
(c) Hot and humid.
(d) Cold and rainy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Christopher and Sarah converse at the end of the Meredith Foundation dinner?
2. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
3. How do Akira and Christopher dress when they play outside?
4. Where is Akira and Christopher's "special spot?"
5. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)