|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(b) As a matter of solemn importance.
(c) As a pain in the neck.
(d) As a triffling matter.
2. What is the date of Part III?
(a) November 30, 1937.
(b) April 30, 1931.
(c) April 12, 1937.
(d) Novermber 8, 1931.
3. Who ends up knowing where the blind man lives?
(a) The driver who takes Christopher to meet Sarah.
(b) Colonel Chamberlain.
(c) Sarah Hemmings.
(d) Inspector Kung.
4. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
5. Inspector Kung telephones Christopher with what news?
(a) Inspector Kung wishes to become Christopher's partner.
(b) Inspector Kung is going to rehab to deal with his opium addiction.
(c) Inspector Kung is leaving Shanghai for London in two days.
(d) Inspector Kung remembers that the house Christopher wishes to find is across the street from a blind man's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
2. How does Christopher describe Miss Givens's smiles?
3. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
4. What is Lady Beaton's first reaction to Christopher's proposal that he adopt Jennifer?
5. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)