|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Christopher behave the morning after Sarah's invitation?
(a) Christopher calls the police and lets them know he will be leaving Shanghai.
(b) Christopher calls Jennifer and tells her he will be leaving Shanghai.
(c) Christopher finds Akira and tells him he will be leaving Shanghai.
(d) Christopher behaves as though he is not leaving Shanghai.
2. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
(a) The display cabinet.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A flower pot.
(d) The coffee table.
3. What is the Banks' "library" like?
(a) A nook in the kitchen housing a shelf of classic works.
(b) The largest room in the house with miles and miles of books.
(c) An anteroom with walls lined with books.
(d) A small, dark room in the basement with a few encyclopedia volumes.
4. Why does Jennifer grope around the drawing room?
(a) The drawing room is very dark.
(b) She is dizzy.
(c) She is blind.
(d) She has blindfolded herself.
5. What is Christopher's memory of Akira's house?
(a) Christopher remembers it to be exactly the opposite of his family's.
(b) Christopher remembers that Akira's house was very dilapidated.
(c) Christopher remembers it to be very similar to his family's from an architectural standpoint.
(d) Strangely, Christopher has no recollection of his best friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first tells Christopher about Jennifer?
2. What are Miss Givens and Jennifer doing when they return from shopping?
3. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
4. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
5. What is the date of Part III?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)