|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Cozy and dark.
(b) Tall and wide.
(c) Tall and narrow.
(d) Short and wide.
2. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
(b) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
(c) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
(d) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
3. What is Lady Beaton's first reaction to Christopher's proposal that he adopt Jennifer?
(a) Lady Beaton immediately leaves Christopher's presence.
(b) Lady Beaton recoils with suspicion.
(c) Lady Beaton laughs out loud.
(d) Lady Beaton immediately says yes.
4. In what year does Christopher hear of Jennifer?
5. Where does Christopher meet Sarah on the day they are to leave?
(a) A phonograph store.
(b) The city center.
(c) Nanking Road.
(d) The Inn of Morning Happiness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
2. Inspector Kung telephones Christopher with what news?
3. What is the Banks' "library" like?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
5. What are Miss Givens and Jennifer doing when they return from shopping?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)