|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Tall and wide.
(b) Tall and narrow.
(c) Cozy and dark.
(d) Short and wide.
2. What is Uncle Philip's relationship to the Banks?
(a) Philip is Mrs. Banks brother.
(b) Philip is Mr. Banks brother.
(c) Philip is Mrs. Banks uncle.
(d) Philip is a close family friend, not a real uncle to any of them.
3. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(a) Philip himself.
(b) Christopher's mother.
(c) Christopher's father.
4. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
(a) Christopher does not speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding.
(b) During the service.
(c) Before the service.
(d) After the service.
5. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the date of Part III?
2. What are Miss Givens and Jennifer doing when they return from shopping?
3. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
4. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
5. Who first tells Christopher about Jennifer?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)