|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Short and wide.
(b) Tall and narrow.
(c) Cozy and dark.
(d) Tall and wide.
2. Who first tells Christopher about Jennifer?
(a) Sarah Hemmings.
(b) Lady Beaton.
(c) Mrs. Givens.
(d) Colonel Chamberlain.
3. How does Christopher describe Miss Givens's smiles?
4. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
(a) A police station.
(b) A safehouse.
(c) A public house.
(d) A restaurant.
5. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
(a) Christopher's father.
(b) Christopher's mother.
(d) Philip himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
2. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
3. What is the Banks' "library" like?
4. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
5. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)