|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
(a) As a completely irrelevant matter.
(b) As a matter of solemn importance.
(c) As a pain in the neck.
(d) As a triffling matter.
2. Why does Jennifer grope around the drawing room?
(a) She is blind.
(b) The drawing room is very dark.
(c) She has blindfolded herself.
(d) She is dizzy.
3. What is Lady Beaton's first reaction to Christopher's proposal that he adopt Jennifer?
(a) Lady Beaton recoils with suspicion.
(b) Lady Beaton laughs out loud.
(c) Lady Beaton immediately leaves Christopher's presence.
(d) Lady Beaton immediately says yes.
4. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
(a) A flower pot.
(b) The display cabinet.
(c) A lamp.
(d) The coffee table.
5. What is the shape of Christopher's London home in Part III?
(a) Cozy and dark.
(b) Tall and narrow.
(c) Short and wide.
(d) Tall and wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
2. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
3. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
5. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)