|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Christopher speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding?
(a) After the service.
(b) Christopher does not speak to Sarah at the Draycoats' wedding.
(c) Before the service.
(d) During the service.
2. How does Miss Givens strike Christopher in her interview?
(a) Dark and dangerous.
(b) Dull and cold.
(c) Light and breezy.
(d) Sullen and pious.
3. What does Jennifer just barely avoid knocking over?
(a) The display cabinet.
(b) The coffee table.
(c) A lamp.
(d) A flower pot.
4. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
(b) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
(c) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
(d) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
5. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A safehouse.
(c) A public house.
(d) A police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first tells Christopher about Jennifer?
2. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
3. What does Christopher overhear one day while working on his lessons with Mei Li in the library?
4. Who does Uncle Philip say "is about as English as they come?"
5. In what year does Christopher hear of Jennifer?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)