|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Banks' "library" like?
(a) A small, dark room in the basement with a few encyclopedia volumes.
(b) The largest room in the house with miles and miles of books.
(c) A nook in the kitchen housing a shelf of classic works.
(d) An anteroom with walls lined with books.
2. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
(b) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
(c) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
(d) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
3. Why does Christopher's driver stop when they are looking for the blind actor's house?
(a) The car runs out of gas.
(b) Christopher's driver turns out to be a spy.
(c) Christopher and the driver come upon the war zone.
(d) The car is hit by a rocket.
4. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
5. What is the date of Part III?
(a) April 12, 1937.
(b) April 30, 1931.
(c) November 30, 1937.
(d) Novermber 8, 1931.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mei Li regard Christopher's education?
2. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
3. What is Lady Beaton's first reaction to Christopher's proposal that he adopt Jennifer?
4. Where does Christopher ask his driver to point him?
5. How does Christopher remember Uncle Philip's office?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)