|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Philip do every time Christopher visits his office?
(a) Uncle Philip takes Christopher out for ice cream.
(b) Uncle Philip gives Christopher a present.
(c) Uncle Philip acts very "put-off" with Christopher.
(d) Uncle Philip allows Christopher to drink a little whisky.
2. How does Christoper want Uncle Philip to help him become "more English?"
(a) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to take him on a trip to England.
(b) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to allow him to copy his behavior sometimes.
(c) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to give him weekly lessons in "Englishness."
(d) Christopher wants Uncle Philip to introduce him to some fine English "specimens."
3. Who ends up knowing where the blind man lives?
(a) Inspector Kung.
(b) Colonel Chamberlain.
(c) The driver who takes Christopher to meet Sarah.
(d) Sarah Hemmings.
4. Where does Jennifer live before Christopher adopts her?
5. What nickname do the Banks and Uncle Philip call Christopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Inspector Kung telephones Christopher with what news?
2. Where does Christopher meet Sarah on the day they are to leave?
3. How does Christopher feel about Uncle Philip?
4. In what year does Christopher hear of Jennifer?
5. According to Akira, why do Christopher's parents stop speaking to one another?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)