1. In chapter one Christopher remembers coming from Cambridge to London in the summer of which year?
2. When Christopher comes to London from Cambridge he takes a flat in what neighborhood?
(c) Hyde Park.
(d) Knotting Hill.
3. What is Christopher's relationship to James Osbourne?
(a) They belong to the same club.
(b) They are cricket teammates.
(c) They are old school friends.
(d) They play football together.
4. What kind of publishing does Osbourne say he is thinking of going into?
5. According to Osbourne, Christopher always used to quiz him about what?
(a) Osbourne's study regimen.
(b) Osbourne's romantic conquests.
(c) Osbourne's being "well-connected."
(d) Osbourne's diet.
6. How does Osbourne offend Christopher?
(a) Osbourne breaks Christopher's china.
(b) Osbourne insults Christopher's cooking.
(c) Osbourne claims Christopher was "such an odd bird in school."
(d) Osbourne calls Christopher's mother a "loose woman."
7. As a child what is Christopher's feeling about his ambition to become a great detective?
(a) He feels he must tell absolutely everyone.
(b) He feels it is something he ought to keep to himself.
(c) He feels like he may give it up to become a fireman.
(d) He feels deeply ashamed of his ambition.
This section contains 5,634 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)