|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laurie's grandfather's occupation?
(a) He was a farmer
(b) He was a banker
(c) He was in the military
(d) He was a stockbroker
2. What is the argument against trying to destroy the Tripod?
(a) That someone else is probably already making plans
(b) That it's the military's job
(c) That it might bring attention to them
(d) That they can learn from it
3. What does Angela do while Dr. Monmouth is talking to Laurie and the others?
(a) Goes for a walk
(b) Watches the Trippy show
(c) Sneaks out of the house
(d) Plays with her dolls
4. What does Laurie come up with as an idea for a birthday gift for Angela?
(a) A doll
(b) A pony
(c) A mirror
(d) A cake
5. How many bedrooms are there in the guesthouse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the terrace?
2. How far away is the farmhouse from Laurie's location?
3. How does Pa try to pay for the plane tickets?
4. What is the noise Laurie and Andy hear early the next morning?
5. What does Laurie buy in the village after the villagers are Capped?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)