|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At a party at Rachel's house.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At the art museum.
(d) At the football game.
2. What genre of music does Robin like to listen to the most?
(a) Classic rock and roll.
(b) Contemporary Christian.
3. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
(a) A yellow hat.
(b) A ceramic dog figurine.
(c) A glass vase.
(d) An old photo of a tree.
4. What happened around the time that other students started using the phrase?
(a) Robin moved to the area.
(b) Robin peed his pants at school.
(c) Robin got braces.
(d) Robin slipped on a patch of ice in front of his classmates.
5. What picture does someone draw on the board in the art room that is meant to embarass Robin and Sophie?
(a) One of Sophie naked.
(b) Robin with his hands down a girl's pants.
(c) One of Robin naked.
(d) One of the couple kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the conversation between the three girls end?
2. Does Mrs. Stein like Robin dating Sophie?
3. What class do Robin and Sophie have together?
4. What musical artist's name do Robin and Sophie makes puns about?
5. Where does Robin overhear Sophie and her friends talking about him the next day at school?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)