|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first assignment that Robin has in the college art class?
(a) To draw a nude female model.
(b) To draw a picture of a classmate.
(c) To paint his favorite place from memory.
(d) To paint a bowl of fruit.
2. Why does Robin say that he can never tell his parents anything?
(a) Because they just tell at him.
(b) Because they are too busy to listen.
(c) Because they tell him to just focus on his schoolwork instead.
(d) Because they are great listeners.
3. What "lullaby" did Robin's mother to sing to him when he was a baby?
(a) "Dream On" by Aerosmith.
(b) "Goodnight My Angel" by Billy Joel.
(c) "Oh, What a Night" by the Dells.
(d) "Baby, I Love You" by the Ronnettes.
4. How does Robin get to his first college art class?
(a) His mom drops him off.
(b) Sophie drops him off.
(c) He takes the bus.
(d) He walks since he does not have a driver's license.
5. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
(a) An old photo of a tree.
(b) A ceramic dog figurine.
(c) A yellow hat.
(d) A glass vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the art teacher, Mr. Shultz, erased on the embarassing picture before Robin and Sophie get to class?
2. What song is Robin's parents listening to when he gets home from school?
3. What does Grace call Sophie in an attempt to offend her?
4. Why is Robin at the place where he overhears them talking?
5. Does Mrs. Stein like Robin dating Sophie?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)