|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did this derogatory phrase originate?
(a) When Robin was in fourth grade.
(b) When Robin was in kindergarten.
(c) When Robin was in first grade.
(d) When Robin was in preschool.
2. What song is Robin's parents listening to when he gets home from school?
(a) "Can't Buy Me Love" by The Beatles.
(b) "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash.
(c) "Respect" by Aretha Franklin.
(d) "Little Surfer Girl" by The Beach Boys.
3. What artist painted the favorite piece that Sophie and Robin love?
(d) Van Gogh.
4. What object hits Robin when he is kissing Sophie after school?
(a) A snowball.
(b) A tomato.
(c) A text book.
(d) A rock.
5. What phrase do students use that is derogatory to Robin?
(a) "Don't be such a Murphy."
(b) "You are such a Robin Murphy."
(c) "Don't be a loser like Murphy."
(d) "Don't be such a Robin."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tessa's real name?
2. Why does Robin avoid his parents when he gets home from school?
3. How do the other students react to the news that Sophie and Robin are dating?
4. What is the first assignment that Robin has in the college art class?
5. Robin says that he loves having a/an ____ for a girlfriend.
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)