|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 78-90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the many reasons that Sophie's mom gives for coming into the kitchen to check on them?
(a) She needs to talk to them about safe sex.
(b) She needs to check on the roast in the oven.
(c) She needs to clean the microwave.
(d) She needs to wash the windows.
2. Where do Sophie and Robin celebrate their five-week anniversary?
(a) At the football game.
(b) At a party at Rachel's house.
(c) At the beach.
(d) At the art museum.
3. What has the art teacher, Mr. Shultz, erased on the embarassing picture before Robin and Sophie get to class?
(a) The offensive parts on the body.
(b) The girl's face.
(c) The entire drawing.
(d) The words underneath the drawing.
4. What is the first assignment that Robin has in the college art class?
(a) To draw a picture of a classmate.
(b) To paint his favorite place from memory.
(c) To draw a nude female model.
(d) To paint a bowl of fruit.
5. Why does Robin have trouble starting his first assignment for art class?
(a) He forgot to eat dinner and is hungry.
(b) The female model is beautiful and distracting.
(c) He is nervous around the older students.
(d) His hands are shaking because he is afraid he will not succeed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Robin buy at a thrift shop because it reminds him of a favorite painting?
2. How does Rachel's mother react to Sophie and Robin kissing in the kitchen?
3. What do Sophie and Robin do when they are alone at her house after school?
4. What medium does Robin use to draw his first sketch in the college art class?
5. What is Sophie doing when Robin calls her?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)