• Robin Murphy returns to high school after Christmas break.
• He has just started dating Sophie Stein and is nervous about their relationship lasting now that they are back in school.
• Robin remembers how they started dating after talking to each other at the art museum.
• Robin sees Sophie and assumes that she will ignore him.
• Sophie immediately rushes over to greet Robin.
• She introduces Robin to her friends, Grace and Rachel.
• Grace and Rachel are surprised and upset that Sophie is dating Robin.
• Robin and Sophie eat lunch at a table alone in the cafeteria.
• Robin and Sophie walk through the hallways at school holding hands.
• The other students look at them with disgust and some even laugh at them.
• Sophie pulls Robin into a broom closet and tells him that she likes being an "outlaw."
• Robin kisses Sophie in the broom closet like...
This section contains 1,897 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)