1. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
2. Where is the cabin located?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave women who travels with her master?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave men who travels with his master?
5. In which state do the slaves vacation with their masters?
6. What are Mawu's distinguishing characteristics?
7. What does Mawu make up her mind to see?
8. What recipe does Lizzie want Mawu to give her?
This section contains 3,847 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)