|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (1842 - 1849): Chapters 16 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave men who travels with his master?
2. What does Drayle ask Lizzie to give him?
(a) A letter.
(b) A buttermilk pie.
(c) A child.
(d) Her books.
3. Who is Tip?
(a) Philip's brother.
(b) Lizzie's son.
(c) Mawu's brother.
(d) Mawu's master.
4. In which state do the slaves vacation with their masters?
(b) New York.
5. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only one of the slaves who can read and write?
2. What had the woman in #15 once shown to Lizzie?
3. Who is Lizzie's blood sister?
4. Who does Drayle hire as overseer on the plantation?
5. What are Mawu's distinguishing characteristics?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)