|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: (1853): Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Drayle's one-eyed horse?
(a) Mr. Goodfellow.
(b) Half Wit.
2. Who is Tip?
(a) Lizzie's son.
(b) Philip's brother.
(c) Mawu's master.
(d) Mawu's brother.
3. Why does Lizzie do everything that Drayle insists on sexually while she is pregnant?
(a) She is bored with other men.
(b) She is very sexually excited by him.
(c) She is afraid he will sleep with other slave women.
(d) She is afraid that he will beat her if she refuses.
4. Why does the event with the masters take place in an attic?
(a) It was the coolest location available.
(b) It was a secret meeting.
(c) The other guests would be offended by the slaves' presence in the dining hall.
(d) It was the best location for the theme of the event.
5. Who does Drayle hire as overseer on the plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which kind of slave is the most dangerous in the South?
2. How many of her children does Mawu still have with her?
3. What does Drayle ask Lizzie to give him?
4. What do Lizzie's children call Fran?
5. With which slave does Lizzie try to spend time who rejects her?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)