|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: (1853): Chapters 25 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Drayle that Mawu plans to run away?
2. Why does the event with the masters take place in an attic?
(a) The other guests would be offended by the slaves' presence in the dining hall.
(b) It was the coolest location available.
(c) It was a secret meeting.
(d) It was the best location for the theme of the event.
3. How old is Lizzie when she begins having sex with Drayle?
4. What do the slave women at the resort gather for Sweet?
(d) Pine cones.
5. What do the slave women do while their master goes hunting during their third summer trip?
(a) Go on a picnic.
(b) Take naps.
(c) Cook dinner.
(d) Go swimming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the slave women is not happy about the event with the masters?
2. With which slave does Lizzie try to spend time who rejects her?
3. What is the profession of the father of the girl in #99?
4. What does Drayle do that angers Fran?
5. For what holiday does Fran order the entire house to be cleaned?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)