|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: (1853): Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Drayle bring to Lizzie on the first night he visits her at the plantation?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A new hat.
(c) Peanut Brittle.
(d) A jug of wine.
2. Why is the Tawawa Resort closing?
(a) The property has been purchased by land developers.
(b) The owners are getting too old to manage it.
(c) The owners can no longer pay the property taxes.
(d) Northerners don't like the presence of so many Southerners.
3. Which kind of slave is the most dangerous in the South?
(a) An ignorant one.
(b) A rebellious one.
(c) An informed one.
(d) A bitter one.
4. Who douses Philip with water as he waters plants with a hose?
5. What does Fran do to Lizzie to show her displeasure with her?
(a) Pinches her.
(b) Trips her.
(c) Whips her.
(d) Slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes of Reenie and Mawu after the cottage fire?
2. How old is Lizzie when she begins having sex with Drayle?
3. What does Drayle tell Lizzie when he returns from the fishing trip?
4. Who is Drayle's wife?
5. Why does Drayle come to Lizzie's room frequently?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)