Part I (1852): Chapters 1 - 5
1. How many slaves are sitting outside a cabin talking and chewing on flowers as the novel begins?
2. Where is the cabin located?
(a) Q-To-Kee Resort.
(b) Tawawa House Resort.
(c) Warm Springs Spa & Resort.
(d) Shenandoah Resort & Spa.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave women who travels with her master?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the slave men who travels with his master?
5. In which state do the slaves vacation with their masters?
(c) New York.
6. What are Mawu's distinguishing characteristics?
(a) Blonde hair and a mole near her lip.
(b) Violet eyes and black hair.
(c) White hair and green eyes.
(d) Red hair and freckles.
7. What does Mawu make up her mind to see?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) The Rocky Mountains.
(c) The resort for freed blacks.
(d) The Ohio River.
8. What recipe does Lizzie want Mawu to give her?
(a) Coconut cake.
(b) Pulled pork.
(c) Hare stew.
(d) Okra stew.
This section contains 3,847 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)