|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: "Darkness Falls," Chapters 8 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Njoroge listening for when he falls asleep in the end of Chapter 6?
(a) The voice of God.
(b) The wolf howling.
(c) The voice of his sister.
(d) His mother crying.
2. For whom did the Kenyans fight in the second Big War?
(a) The British.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The French.
(d) The Spanish.
3. What language do the Kikuyu people speak?
(a) The Azania Kikuyu language.
(b) The Bantu Kikuyu language.
(c) The Anyanya Bantu language.
(d) The Abyei Kikuyu language.
4. Who are Njeri's three sons?
(a) Boro, Kori, and Kamau.
(b) Njoroge, Isaka, and Boro.
(c) Ngotho, Kamau, and Njoroge.
(d) Memsahib, Jacobo, and Kori.
5. Where has the chief been killed in the "Interlude"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Njoroge realize the European woman was who came to his English class in Chapter 5?
2. Who does Njoroge come home to find crying and in dispute with Ngotho in Chapter 6?
3. What do Njoroge and Kamau go to the forest to search for in Chapter 4?
4. Who is the teacher that teaches Njoroge's class English in Chapter 5?
5. What word in Chapter 5 refers to an uncircumcised man?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)