|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: "The Waning Light," Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city can be seen in the distance from the hill at Njoroge's home?
2. What is the verb in the sentence used by the teacher to demonstrate person in Chapter 5?
3. Who is the teacher that teaches Njoroge's class English in Chapter 5?
4. What is the area in central Kenya called where Njoroge lives in Chapter 1?
(c) Uasin Gishu.
5. With whom does Njoroge associate Adam from the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the local town that is described in Chapter 1?
2. What Kenyan dish is Nyokabi making when Njoroge and his father talk about the approaching of school beginning in Chapter 4?
3. How does Njoroge end up in Mwihaki's class in Chapter 4?
4. Which of Boro's friends comes to push for and discuss the strike at Njoroge's home in Chapter 6?
5. With what hero from the Bible does Njoroge admire and often identify himself?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)