|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: "Darkness Falls," Chapters 14 - 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 14 as a famous school for European boys?
(a) The Hill School.
(b) The Beck School.
(c) The Oakland School.
(d) The Ross School.
2. What is Njoroge listening for when he falls asleep in the end of Chapter 6?
(a) His mother crying.
(b) The voice of his sister.
(c) The voice of God.
(d) The wolf howling.
3. For how long does Stephen say he has been at his high school in Chapter 14?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. Where does Njoroge go first every day after roll call at school in Chapter 15?
(a) To the garden.
(b) To the chapel.
(c) To the dining hall.
(d) To class.
5. Where did Njoroge attend school before coming to his high school?
(a) Nyeri Intermediate School.
(b) Kamahou Intermediate School.
(c) Kikuyuland Intermediate School.
(d) Kiarie Intermediate School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word from the novel refers to a woman's abode?
2. To whom does Njoroge associate the Gikuyu people in Chapter 5?
3. When was Jomo Kenyatta born?
4. Where does Stephen move in Chapter 15?
5. When did Jomo Kenyatta die?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)