|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the common instrument of commerce among the ancient Spartans?
2. What does the text say about the difference of the natural talents in men?
(a) That they are so different as so never to be changeable.
(b) That they are not really that different.
(c) That all men have unique talents unto themselves.
(d) That talent is natural and cannot be cultivated or improved.
3. How does an individual live within a civilized society?
(a) He needs the cooperation and assistance of only his friends.
(b) He is completely independent of other people.
(c) His dependence or independence is entirely up to him.
(d) He needs the cooperation and assistance of many other people.
4. Labor measures the value of price which resolves itself into labor, rent, and what one other thing?
5. How does annual consumption compare to annual spending?
(a) More is spent.
(b) More is consumed.
(c) They are nearly the same.
(d) There is no correlation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the common instrument of commerce and exchanges in Virginia?
2. What is the actual price at which any commodity is commonly sold called?
3. What is a person's revenue equal to?
4. What word expressed the weight or quantity of metal contained in the first coins?
5. What kind of rent is paid by a farmer?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)