|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hawkbit find?
2. What does Pipkin have in his foot?
3. What does Fiver envision all over the warren?
4. Which of the following rabbits does not offer to help Hazel?
5. What does Fiver insist they do immediately?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way is the theme of home life becoming important in chapter 23?
2. Why does Fiver not want to raid the farm in chapter 25?
3. What mistake does Woundwort make in chapter 46?
4. How does the little girl save Hazel?
5. What is Hazel's plan in chapter 30?
6. What happens to Hazel at the end of the story?
7. Describe life in the rabbits' new warren?
8. How did El-ahrairah free Rabscuttle?
9. Describe Fiver.
10. How do the rabbits make their escape from the Efrafan warren in chapter 27?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What dangers do the students think the rabbits will face on their journey? What is the biggest danger to their lives? How can rabbits avoid these dangers?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the two characters of General Woundwort and Hazel.
1) How are their upbringings different and how much does this affect their characters?
2) In what way are their leadership styles different?
3) Compare their characters to a similar and famous person in real life.
Essay Topic 3
Do you think what the farmer does to the rabbits is inhumane? In what way does Adams portray it as inhumane? Why do the rabbits stay in a warren where such things happen?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)