|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the General ask Bigwig if he knows?
2. Which three rabbits escape from the burrow?
(a) Pipkin, Fiver and Hazel
(b) Silver, Blackberry and Dandelion
(c) Silver, Bigwig and Pipkin
(d) Hazel, Blackberry and Dandelion
3. How does Bigwig injure the General's nose?
(a) He stratches it
(b) He spits in it
(c) He bites it
(d) He kicks it
4. Why does the dog stop chasing the rabbits?
(a) He is lazy
(b) He gets tired
(c) He gets distracted
(d) He breaks his leg
5. Who becomes chief of the new warren?
6. Who helps Lucy set Hazel free?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her sister
(c) The farmer
(d) The doctor
7. For what is the patrol looking?
(c) A new place to build a warren
(d) Hazel and his group
8. Who does El-ahrairah disguise himself as?
(a) Willy Whiner
(b) Billy Bark
(c) Fairy Wogdog
(d) Rowsby Woof
9. What does Woundwort think when he sees Fiver?
(a) He is a mere child
(b) He is dead
(c) He is a dog
(d) He is crazy
10. What does the General find when his patrol digs through the Honeycomb?
(a) Food supplies
(b) The rabbits have gone
(c) The rabbits have filled it in below
(d) Dead does
11. What has Bigwig been saying in his sleep?
(a) Ask Fiver
(b) Hazel is ruler of the rabbits
(d) Kill the General
12. Which rabbit has now become a legend?
(c) General Woundwort
13. Which rabbit becomes frightened by the story?
14. What is the girl's name who saves hazel?
15. What does Hazel order his rabbits to do?
(b) Run for their lives
(c) Move deeper into their burrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coaxes the rabbits into crossing the river?
2. What stops the boat?
3. Why does Avens think Hyzenthlay was in the burrow?
4. What kind of mark does the General offer Bigwig?
5. Which part of the General does Bigwig bite?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)