|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the story Dandelion tells in this chapter?
(a) Run Rabbit, Run
(b) The Story of Rowsby Woof and the Fairy Wogdog
(c) The Lettuce Thief
(d) The El-ahrairah Tricked the World
2. What kind of animal tries to attack Hazel?
(a) A dog
(b) A fox
(c) A badger
(d) A cat
3. Why does the dog stop chasing the rabbits?
(a) He is lazy
(b) He gets tired
(c) He gets distracted
(d) He breaks his leg
4. Who wakes up Bigwig?
5. Why does Avens think Hyzenthlay was in the burrow?
(a) To mate
(b) To conspire
(c) To chat
(d) To steal
6. What does Bigwig say Fiver knows how to predict?
(a) The news
(b) The weather
7. What does Hazel order his rabbits to do?
(b) Run for their lives
(c) Move deeper into their burrows.
8. Who teaches Bigwig about the warren?
(b) Captain Chevril
(c) Captain Campion
(d) General Woundwort
9. What does the General order his rabbits to dig out from the dog?
(a) The Dog Safe
(b) The Jolly Wobbler
(c) The Honeycomb
(d) The Fir House
10. What is wrong with Fiver in this chapter?
(a) He has a flashback
(b) He has the flu
(c) He is having a seizure
(d) He is in a trance
11. On what are the rabbits drifting down the river?
(a) A log
(b) A boat
(c) A raft
(d) A piece of wood
12. Which rabbit has now become a legend?
(b) General Woundwort
13. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits who disappear?
(a) They are never seen again
(b) They freeze to death
(c) They build a new warren
(d) They are killed by the dog
14. What does Hazel say is the problem with the General's warren?
(a) It is overcrowded
(b) There are not enough does
(c) It is ugly
(d) It smells
15. Who does the General try to send to fight Bigwig?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Woundwort when he fights the dog?
2. Who does Hazel send to give a message to Efrafa?
3. Who did the King lock in the prison hole?
4. With what does El-ahrairah try to trick the dog?
5. What do General's rabbits think is in the burrow?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)