|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does El-ahrairah try to trick the dog?
(a) A ball
(b) Rotted meat
(c) A mouse
(d) A carrot
2. How does Bigwig injure the General's nose?
(a) He stratches it
(b) He spits in it
(c) He bites it
(d) He kicks it
3. Who coaxes the rabbits into crossing the river?
4. Who helps Lucy set Hazel free?
(a) The farmer
(b) Her sister
(c) Her brother
(d) The doctor
5. In wat did Hazel return to the down?
(a) A car
(b) A tractor
(c) A truck
(d) A cart
6. What stops the boat?
(a) A rock
(c) General Woundwort
(d) A bridge
7. What does Kehaar tell his flock?
(a) He is now a rabbit
(b) He won't see them again
(c) He has found a great job
(d) He will see them the following season
8. What does the General find when his patrol digs through the Honeycomb?
(a) The rabbits have gone
(b) The rabbits have filled it in below
(c) Food supplies
(d) Dead does
9. What is the girl's name who saves hazel?
10. About what does the General question Bigwig?
(a) Hazel's rabbits
(b) His loyalty
(c) His leadership skills
(d) His lack of discipline
11. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits who disappear?
(a) They are never seen again
(b) They freeze to death
(c) They build a new warren
(d) They are killed by the dog
12. Who helps Bigwig with his plan?
13. Who guides the rabbits to safety?
(c) The mouse
(d) General Woundwort
14. Which character finds out how far it is to the river?
15. What guards the farm?
(a) A wolf
(b) A tiger
(c) A dog
(d) A badger
Short Answer Questions
1. Between what two burrows does Hazel want the new warren to be built?
2. Who does El-ahrairah say is planning to honor the dog?
3. What does Hazel order to be built?
4. What does Woundwort do when he is faced with the dog?
5. Which three rabbits escape from the burrow?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)