|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hazel say is the problem with the General's warren?
(a) It is overcrowded
(b) It smells
(c) There are not enough does
(d) It is ugly
2. What is wrong with Fiver in this chapter?
(a) He is having a seizure
(b) He has the flu
(c) He is in a trance
(d) He has a flashback
3. Who does the General ask Bigwig if he knows?
4. Who coaxes the rabbits into crossing the river?
5. To whom does Lucy take Hazel?
(a) Her mother
(b) The farmer
(c) A doctor
(d) Her father
6. What is the girl's name who saves hazel?
7. What does Hazel order to be built?
(a) A statue of himself
(b) A new warren
(c) His own underground palace
(d) A well
8. Between what two burrows does Hazel want the new warren to be built?
(a) Efrafa and Watership Down
(b) Honeycomb and Efrafa
(c) Honeycomb and Watership Down
(d) Watershipdown and Cowslip
9. What does Kehaar tell his flock?
(a) He is now a rabbit
(b) He has found a great job
(c) He will see them the following season
(d) He won't see them again
10. Who helps Bigwig with his plan?
11. Where does Lucy set Hazel free?
(a) The corn field
(b) The entrance to Watership Down
(c) The forest
(d) The entrance to Efrara
12. What does Woundwort plan when he finds the new warren?
(a) A fire
(b) A surprise party
(c) A surprise attack
(d) A sing song
13. What does the General order his rabbits to do when they hear the scream?
(a) Scream back
(c) Continue digging
(d) Go back to their warren
14. What has Bigwig been saying in his sleep?
(a) Hazel is ruler of the rabbits
(b) Ask Fiver
(d) Kill the General
15. What guards the farm?
(a) A badger
(b) A tiger
(c) A dog
(d) A wolf
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal tries to attack Hazel?
2. Who offers to enter Efrafa with Hazel?
3. What does Hazel suggest to the General?
4. What does the General find when his patrol digs through the Honeycomb?
5. Who becomes chief of the new warren?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)