|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confirms Hazel's story?
2. What does Hazel order to be built?
(a) A well
(b) A statue of himself
(c) A new warren
(d) His own underground palace
3. Where does Lucy set Hazel free?
(a) The forest
(b) The entrance to Efrara
(c) The entrance to Watership Down
(d) The corn field
4. Which rabbit becomes frightened by the story?
5. What do the rabbits do in the winter?
(a) Listen to stories
(c) Tell jokes
(d) Paint the warren
6. What happens to the Efrafa rabbits who disappear?
(a) They are killed by the dog
(b) They build a new warren
(c) They are never seen again
(d) They freeze to death
7. What does Bigwig say Fiver knows how to predict?
(a) The news
(b) The weather
8. What is the name of the story Dandelion tells in this chapter?
(a) The El-ahrairah Tricked the World
(b) The Story of Rowsby Woof and the Fairy Wogdog
(c) Run Rabbit, Run
(d) The Lettuce Thief
9. Who offers to enter Efrafa with Hazel?
10. What does Hazel leave behind as he rises above the earth?
(a) His carrot
(b) His body
(c) His bracelet
(d) His mobile
11. Who do Hazel's rabbits leave behind?
12. What does Fiver say they must find?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A cannon
(d) A farmer
13. Where was the only place the rabbits could get food?
(a) A house
(b) A cow field
(c) A farm
(d) A green grocers
14. What kind of animal tries to attack Hazel?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A fox
(d) A badger
15. With what does El-ahrairah try to trick the dog?
(a) Rotted meat
(b) A ball
(c) A carrot
(d) A mouse
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Bigwig with his plan?
2. Which part of the General does Bigwig bite?
3. What must the rabbit chew to free the dog?
4. What did Bigwig earlier lead to the Owsla?
5. What does Woundwort think when he sees Fiver?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)