|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigwig have to do to get the mark of his choice?
(a) Return to Efrafa
(b) Kill Fiver
(c) Sing a song
(d) Let the General pass
2. Who offers to enter Efrafa with Hazel?
3. For what will the rabbits use the door?
(a) To reach lettuce
(b) To get across the river
(c) For a roof
(d) As a shield
4. What kind of mark does the General offer Bigwig?
(a) Mark of his choice
(b) Mark of the rabbit stud
(c) Mark of the rabbit saint
(d) Mark of second in command
5. For what are Woundwort and his patrols looking?
(c) The new warren
6. Which three rabbits escape from the burrow?
(a) Silver, Blackberry and Dandelion
(b) Hazel, Blackberry and Dandelion
(c) Pipkin, Fiver and Hazel
(d) Silver, Bigwig and Pipkin
7. What must the rabbit chew to free the dog?
(a) A chain
(b) A wooden door
(c) A rope
(d) A collar
8. What guards the farm?
(a) A dog
(b) A badger
(c) A tiger
(d) A wolf
9. What does Woundwort do when he is faced with the dog?
(b) Fights it
(c) Buries himself in the ground
(d) Runs away
10. Who assures Hazel there is nothing to worry about concerning Bigwig?
11. What does the black rabbit signify?
(a) Bad luck
12. What part of the General does Bigwig injure?
(a) His tail
(b) His foot
(c) His eye
(d) His nose
13. Who helps Bigwig with his plan?
14. With what does El-ahrairah try to trick the dog?
(a) A mouse
(b) A carrot
(c) A ball
(d) Rotted meat
15. Who do Hazel's rabbits leave behind?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who looked after Woundwort?
2. What is different about the rabbit that meets Hazel?
3. What does Bigwig say Fiver knows how to predict?
4. What kind of animal tries to attack Hazel?
5. On what are the rabbits drifting down the river?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)