|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is El-ahrairah said to be able to control?
(b) The weather
2. What is a delicacy among rabbits?
(d) Cow pat
3. What do the rabbits believe Lord Frith sent them?
(c) A thunder bolt
(d) A flaming messenger
4. What is the name of the rabbit's warren?
(b) Fircone Street
(c) Hill Top Place
(d) Warren Point
5. What is the name of the doe Holly meets at the warren?
6. What is the name of the rabbit's folk hero?
7. What is the name of the story Dandelion tells?
(a) The Broken Cup
(b) Dangling a Carrott
(c) Love in the Marshes
(d) The King's Lettuce
8. About what is Fiver terrified?
(a) A smell
(b) A dog
(c) The lettuce
(d) A man
9. What two animals scare the rabbits?
(a) A chicken and toad
(b) A hawk and owl
(c) A badger and fox
(d) A dog and cat
10. What does Pipkin have in his foot?
(a) A splinter
(b) A thorn
(c) A nail
(d) A bullet
11. Which character is missing in the morning?
12. What does Prince Rainbow rule?
(a) The rabbit warrens
(b) The mountains
(c) The cabbage patches
(d) The sky and the hills
13. What does Fiver insist they do immediately?
(a) Find some does
(b) Get food
(d) Leave the warren
14. What part of his body was Hazel shot?
(b) Hind leg
(d) Front leg
15. What is the name of the ruling class in the warren?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fiver want to leave the domesticated rabbits?
2. To what does Hazel follow a scent?
3. What type of footprint do the rabbits see in the ground?
4. For what were the men getting rid of the rabbits?
5. What kind of wire is wrapped around Bigwig's neck?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)