|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the rabbits call a badger?
2. Who is the prince with a thousand enemies?
3. Where does Hazel want to find does?
(a) Warren Point
(c) New York
4. Which of the following rabbits does not offer to help Hazel?
5. Which rabbit refuses to eat the food?
6. Which character recites a poem?
7. How did Holly manage to avoid dying?
(a) He was going for a run
(b) He heard the men coming
(c) He was feeding
(d) He was at another warren
8. What is the name of the rabbit's warren?
(a) Hill Top Place
(b) Fircone Street
(d) Warren Point
9. What does Fiver envision all over the warren?
10. Who will assist with Hazel's plan?
11. What do the rabbits find in this chapter?
(a) A dead dog
(b) An empty warren
(c) A farmhouse
(d) Watership Down
12. What is the name of Efrafa's leader?
13. What does El-ahrairah use instead of violence?
14. As what does El-ahrairah disguise himself?
(a) A prince
(b) A doctor
(c) A human
(d) A vet
15. Which two rabbits discuss the rabbits?
(a) Bigwig and Silver
(b) Hazel and Blackberry
(c) Fiver and Bigwig
(d) Hazel and Fiver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the smallest rabbit in the warren?
2. About what is Fiver terrified?
3. Where does Fiver think Hazel is?
4. Where do the caged rabbits manage to get?
5. What part of his body was Hazel shot?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)