|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the rabbit's warren?
(a) Warren Point
(c) Fircone Street
(d) Hill Top Place
2. What is the name of the chief rabbit?
3. Who crosses the river first?
4. What does Fiver insist they do immediately?
(a) Find some does
(b) Leave the warren
(d) Get food
5. Where do the caged rabbits manage to get?
(a) The driveway
(b) The farmhouse
(c) The lane
(d) The front lawn
6. What kind of animal is in the woods?
(a) A hawk
(b) A fox
(c) A cat
(d) A dog
7. How did Holly manage to avoid dying?
(a) He was feeding
(b) He was at another warren
(c) He was going for a run
(d) He heard the men coming
8. Who is the prince with a thousand enemies?
9. Where does Fiver think Hazel is?
(a) In a coffin
(b) In a new warren
(c) In a hole
(d) In a cage
10. About what is Fiver terrified?
(a) The lettuce
(b) A dog
(c) A smell
(d) A man
11. What did the warren used to be?
(a) A well
(b) A badger set
(c) A cave
(d) A farmhouse
12. What rabbit do they talk to outside the chief's burrow?
13. What time during the day do the rabbits start their journey?
(a) Late morning
(b) Early morning
14. What part of his body was Hazel shot?
(a) Front leg
(c) Hind leg
15. Which of the following rabbits does not offer to help Hazel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rabbits find in this chapter?
2. What did the three rabbits at Efrafa ask to see?
3. In what is Bigwig caught?
4. What kind of bird attacks Fiver and Pipkin?
5. What helps rabbits escape predators?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)