|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hawkbit find?
(b) A dead dog
(c) Empty holes
(d) A river
2. Which character recites a poem?
3. What do the rabbits believe Lord Frith sent them?
(b) A thunder bolt
(c) A flaming messenger
4. What does Fiver insist they do immediately?
(a) Get food
(b) Leave the warren
(c) Find some does
5. Who sees the floating piece of wood?
6. What did the three rabbits at Efrafa ask to see?
(b) Their leader
7. What did the men inject into the rabbit hole?
(a) Tear gas
(d) Poisonous gas
8. Who is the prince with a thousand enemies?
9. Who do the other rabbits call chief rabbit?
10. Which two rabbits discuss the rabbits?
(a) Bigwig and Silver
(b) Fiver and Bigwig
(c) Hazel and Fiver
(d) Hazel and Blackberry
11. What kind of wire is wrapped around Bigwig's neck?
12. Which rabbit thinks they should stay away from the warren?
13. What is the name of the chief's nephew?
14. What kind of animal is screaming?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A mouse
(c) A hedgehog
(d) A bird
15. Where does Bigwig bite Hawkbit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the rabbit's warren?
2. Which two characters dig burrows in the woods?
3. What is the bird's name?
4. What do the rabbits feed the bird?
5. What do Bigwig and Silver discover while out grazing?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)