|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rabbit do they talk to outside the chief's burrow?
2. As what does El-ahrairah disguise himself?
(a) A vet
(b) A doctor
(c) A prince
(d) A human
3. What is the name of the smallest rabbit in the warren?
4. What do the rabbits find in this chapter?
(a) An empty warren
(b) A farmhouse
(c) Watership Down
(d) A dead dog
5. What type of footprint do the rabbits see in the ground?
(a) A deer's
(b) A bird's
(c) A man's
(d) A dog's
6. Who tries to speak to the bird?
7. What is the name of the river?
8. Why does Holly not bring any new rabbits back?
(a) They all die
(b) He could not find them
(c) He did not like them
(d) He got lost
9. What did the three rabbits at Efrafa ask to see?
(d) Their leader
10. What is the name of Efrafa's leader?
11. Which rabbit does Hazel try to keep safe?
12. What kind of animal is in the woods?
(a) A cat
(b) A dog
(c) A hawk
(d) A fox
13. Which rabbit refuses to eat the food?
14. Which of the warren rabbits joins Hazel's group?
15. Where do the caged rabbits manage to get?
(a) The lane
(b) The front lawn
(c) The farmhouse
(d) The driveway
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rabbits believe Lord Frith sent them?
2. Where does Fiver think Hazel is?
3. Who takes the cowslip from Fiver?
4. Under what do the rabbits rest?
5. What do the rabbits call a badger?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)