|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what do the rabbits rest?
(a) A porch
(c) A car
(d) A brick wall
2. About what is Fiver having a nightmare?
(a) Buried alive
(c) The coming danger
(d) Losing his teeth
3. Which two rabbits discuss the rabbits?
(a) Hazel and Fiver
(b) Hazel and Blackberry
(c) Bigwig and Silver
(d) Fiver and Bigwig
4. What does Hazel thank Bigwig for doing?
(a) Building a fire
(b) Leading them
(c) Saving them
(d) Finding food
5. What rabbit do they talk to outside the chief's burrow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fiver envision all over the warren?
2. What is the name of Fiver's brother?
3. Which rabbit refuses to eat the food?
4. Who crosses the river first?
5. Which rabbit does Hazel try to keep safe?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)