Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
* Fiver has a premonition that something bad will happen, envisioning blood all over the warren.
* The chief rabbit listens to Fiver's worries but refuses to believe him.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
* Hazel has experience of Fiver's premonitions coming true and decides to find other rabbits and lead them to a new warren.
* Captain Holly comes to arrest Bigwig, but the rebelling rabbits overcome the guards and leave the warren.
Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
* Hazel stops to allow the smaller rabbits to rest, and Dandelion tells a story about the folk hero El-ahrairah.
* Dandelion says that El-ahrairah angered the sun god who goes in search of him to punish him. However El-ahrairah tricks the sun god into blessing him with the gift of speed and hearing.
Chapter 7 | Chapter 8
* The rabbits see a badger and Fiver has a feeling they need to get across the river to the safety of the open...
This section contains 1,497 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)