|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Orangutan reveals online that Elliot has struggled with pain medication addiction in the past, how many times does she say he had been hospitalized due to drug overdoses?
2. What is NOT one thing that Orangutan lists among the items that she buys with her paychecks from teaching?
(b) Ice cream.
3. When Elliot and Yazmin are alerted about Odessa's drug overdose, from what location is the notifying party typing the news to them?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The fire station.
(c) The police station.
(d) The house of the notifying party.
4. What are the final three words of Ginny's eulogy?
(a) She was loved.
(b) She was here.
(c) She was ours.
(d) She gave love.
5. Where does Yazmin bury her list of goals that she vows to dig up on her thirtieth birthday?
(a) Liberty Park.
(b) Grant Park.
(c) Fairmount Park.
(d) Lincoln Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what area of the world did Ginny want her ashes spread?
2. What feature of his car does ChutesAndLadders mention last as a way to tempt the prospective buyer who is on the phone?
3. What do Elliot and Yazmin do immediately before they throw Ginny's ashes into the air?
4. What feature does Elliot say Ginny had used her carpentry skills to build on 47 different occasions?
5. To what do Orangutan, ChutesAndLadders, and HaikuMom toast after ChutesAndLadders' story about his brush with death on Coronado Beach?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)