|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the split scene in Scene Twelve shows both Odessa's house and the Sapporo train platform, what is Orangutan doing?
(a) Boarding a train.
(b) Chatting online with Chutes and Ladders.
2. When Elliot meets Yazmin at the flower shop what activity has he been doing that is making him walk with a limp?
(a) Helping his best friend move.
(d) Jumping rope.
3. In what city was Orangutan born?
4. What religious upbringing have Fountainhead and Haikumom both experienced, though they do not practice that religion as adults?
5. Why does Fountainhead assume that Haikumom has been to Puerto Rico?
(a) Because she has a keychain with a map of Puerto Rico on it.
(b) Because he himself has been there many times on vacation, so he assumes others have as well.
(c) Because she always talks about Puerto Rico.
(d) Because he sees that she is Puerto Rican when they meet in person.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shines a flashlight onto Orangutan and offers her his assistance?
2. What does Ginny do that Yaz views as a sign of healthy progress?
3. What is Haikumom's real name?
4. When Orangutan chats online with ChutesAndLadders from the Sapporo train station, what subject does she tell him she has just researched?
5. Who is the subject of the dream that convinces Elliot to move to Hollywood to pursue his acting goals?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)