|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens immediately after Yazmin and Odessa look up and see a brilliant light above them?
(a) Odessa screams.
(b) Elliot lies down.
(c) Odessa slips into Yazmin's arms.
(d) Odessa disappears.
2. Where is Yazmin located when she first logs on to the Addiction Support forum?
(c) Costa Rica.
(d) Puerto Rico.
3. In what sport does Fountainhead say he had placed at state championships two years in a row?
(b) Long jump.
4. In Greek mythology, what is Hades?
(a) A sacred garden from where the gods get their immortality.
(b) The river that runs through the underworld in Greek mythology.
(c) A perfect city between the clouds.
(d) A legendary city at the Earth's core.
5. When Haikumom recommends 3 rehabilitation facilities to Fountainhead, what two criteria do they all share?
(a) They are outpatient facilities and are close to Fountainhead's home.
(b) They are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and have riverfront views.
(c) They are located on waterfront property and are in Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) They are for wealthy people and they are for professionals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Haikumom's password for her computer?
2. When Elliot poses as Haikumom online and Orangutan asks for a poem, what question does Elliot type instead?
3. What year is the car ChutesAndLadders is trying to sell?
4. What event does ChutesAndLadders name as the event that once ended a 5-year stretch of sobriety in his life?
5. Of what transgression does ChutesAndLadders accuse the notifying party once he finds out about Odessa's overdose?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)