|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Yazmin located when she first logs on to the Addiction Support forum?
(b) Puerto Rico.
(c) Costa Rica.
2. What feature does Elliot say Ginny had used her carpentry skills to build on 47 different occasions?
(a) Skateboard ramps.
(b) Beds at homeless shelters.
(c) Swing sets at domestic violence shelters.
(d) Wheelchair ramps.
3. When Haikumom recommends 3 rehabilitation facilities to Fountainhead, what two criteria do they all share?
(a) They are outpatient facilities and are close to Fountainhead's home.
(b) They are for wealthy people and they are for professionals.
(c) They are located on waterfront property and are in Honolulu, Hawaii.
(d) They are located in Atlanta, Georgia, and have riverfront views.
4. When Odessa's unconscious mind is speaking her thoughts onstage during her overdose, how many times does she say she has ever been to an airport?
5. What is Odessa doing during Ginny's funeral?
(a) Crying in the front pew at the church.
(b) Spooning water onto the floor of her living room.
(c) Standing at the back of the church, watching silently.
(d) Using crack cocaine in an alley downtown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What chore does Elliot confess to neglecting throughout his time with Ginny during her illness?
2. When Fountainhead/John tells Odessa/Haikumom that he will bathe her and get her into good clothes before they leave, what destination does he have planned for her?
3. What make of car does Fountainhead drive?
4. When the Ghost and Elliot engage in a physical fight, what does the Ghost do after tearing through the contents of Elliot's wallet?
5. What does Ginny use to cook her eggs that upsets Elliot?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)