|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Orangutan?
2. What does Elliot say he wants Ginny's funeral wreath to resemble?
(a) Odessa's garden.
(b) A breath of fresh air.
(c) Ginny's garden.
(d) A desert oasis.
3. How many drug overdoses had ChutesAndLadders experienced before his near-death experience on Coronado Beach?
4. How does Elliot's dad let Elliot know that his mom, Ginny, has been put on life support?
(a) He sends him a Facebook message.
(b) He texts him.
(c) He calls him.
(d) He sends him an email.
5. Who shines a flashlight onto Orangutan and offers her his assistance?
(a) A passing businessman.
(b) A policeman.
(c) Chutes and Ladders.
(d) A train conductor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does ChutesAndLadders look forward so much to the Tuesday crossword puzzle in the newspaper?
2. In Greek mythology, what is Hades?
3. What is Haikumom's job?
4. What two artists are on the cassette tapes ChutesAndLadders offers for free to whomever buys his car?
5. What is NOT one of the roles Elliot lists when he names Ginny's roles in life?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)