|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens immediately after Yazmin and Odessa look up and see a brilliant light above them?
(a) Odessa slips into Yazmin's arms.
(b) Elliot lies down.
(c) Odessa disappears.
(d) Odessa screams.
2. What word does Haikumom type each time another member uses foul language on the forum?
3. What is the name of the professor that translates Elliot's memorized Arabic phrase for him?
(a) Professor Imin.
(b) Professor Amen.
(c) Professor Araman.
(d) Professor Aman.
4. Though Fountainhead had said in his first post on the Addiction Support forum that he only smokes crack cocaine once per week, what is the truth he reveals to Haikumom when they meet in person?
(a) He uses crack cocaine at least 3 times a week.
(b) He has only used crack cocaine once in his life.
(c) He has been using crack cocaine every day for 700 days straight.
(d) He has been using crack cocaine every day for 5 years straight.
5. How many days of sobriety does Orangutan announce she has when she comes back online after a long absence?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Orangutan stay away from the addiction support forum when it causes HaikuMom and ChutesAndLadders to worry about her?
2. In his first post on the addiction support forum, Fountainhead says that doing crack now feels less like getting high and more like doing what other activity?
3. What is Elliot wearing around his neck that he tells the professor was given to him by his girlfriend?
4. Whom does Elliot tell Yazmin to call after she hangs up with the 911 operator?
5. What literary device does Elliot declare to be present in Haikumom's choice of computer password once he figures it out?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)