|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What screen name does the administrator of the addiction support forum use?
2. What word does Haikumom type each time another member uses foul language on the forum?
3. How many drug overdoses had ChutesAndLadders experienced before his near-death experience on Coronado Beach?
4. What is Elliot wearing around his neck that he tells the professor was given to him by his girlfriend?
(a) A yarn necklace.
(b) A gold locket.
(c) Military dog tags.
(d) A silver chain.
5. In her thirteenth year, Yazmin's music teacher listened to one of her compositions and called it pretty. What simile did he use to characterize her piece of music?
(a) Like an outfit in which everything matches.
(b) Like a pizza with all of its toppings arranged neatly.
(c) Like a neatly tied bow.
(d) Like a phone with no ringer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Yazmin give for refusing to act in the role Elliot wants her to play in Ginny's funeral?
2. In what language is Elliot's most recent commercial broadcast upon its release?
3. How many other Asians had Orangutan seen in person before traveling to Japan?
4. How does Elliot's dad let Elliot know that his mom, Ginny, has been put on life support?
5. What phrase does ChutesAndLadders use to describe his physical appearance?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)