|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what sport does Fountainhead say he had placed at state championships two years in a row?
(d) Long jump.
2. How long does Orangutan stay away from the addiction support forum when it causes HaikuMom and ChutesAndLadders to worry about her?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 33 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. What is NOT one of the things ChutesAndLadders mentions on his tirade against Fountainhead during Fountainhead's first log-in to the addiction support forum?
(a) His big muscles.
(b) His big heart.
(c) His big penis.
(d) His big ego.
4. What role does Elliot want Yazmin to take on during Ginny's funeral?
(a) He wants her to compose the music.
(b) He wants her to be a pallbearer.
(c) He wants her to arrange the flowers.
(d) He wants her to deliver the eulogy.
5. How many years of sobriety does ChutesAndLadders tell Orangutan that he has?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Elliot meets Yazmin at the flower shop what activity has he been doing that is making him walk with a limp?
2. Who does Orangutan ask to join her in Japan?
3. How long has it been since ChutesAndLadders has spoken to his son?
4. What does Elliot do with the eggs when Ginny goes to the bathroom?
5. What is NOT one thing that Organgutan says makes sense to her now that she is in Japan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)