|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scenes 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Yazmin and Elliot plan to travel after Ginny's funeral to spread her ashes?
(a) Rio Celeste Waterfall.
(b) Grand Central Station.
(c) El Yunque Rainforest.
(d) Grant Park.
2. In what area of the world did Ginny want her ashes spread?
(a) In Lake Michigan.
(b) In Costa Rica.
(c) In Puerto Rico.
(d) In Liberty Bell Park.
3. Which Jazz artist is the subject of Yazmin's lecture when she receives the emergency text from Elliot?
(a) Miles Davis.
(b) Charlie Mingus.
(c) Chick Corea.
(d) John Coltrane.
4. What role does Elliot want Yazmin to take on during Ginny's funeral?
(a) He wants her to arrange the flowers.
(b) He wants her to be a pallbearer.
(c) He wants her to deliver the eulogy.
(d) He wants her to compose the music.
5. In her thirteenth year, Yazmin's music teacher listened to one of her compositions and called it pretty. What simile did he use to characterize her piece of music?
(a) Like a pizza with all of its toppings arranged neatly.
(b) Like a phone with no ringer.
(c) Like an outfit in which everything matches.
(d) Like a neatly tied bow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things ChutesAndLadders mentions on his tirade against Fountainhead during Fountainhead's first log-in to the addiction support forum?
2. What make of car does Fountainhead drive?
3. What chore does Elliot confess to neglecting throughout his time with Ginny during her illness?
4. Why does Elliot work at the Subway 30 minutes away from his mom Ginny's house even though there is a subway two minutes away from her house?
5. How are Ginny and Odessa related?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)