|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Joe's are the residents of Eatonville envious of?
(a) His wife.
(b) His gold spittoon.
(c) His silk suit.
(d) His feathered hat.
2. What does Joe want the town to have that the men of Eatonville say the white men won't give him?
(a) A church.
(b) A paved road.
(c) A mayor.
(d) A post office.
3. Who does Janie compare Jody to in her speech?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) King Solomon.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) Logan Killicks.
4. What does Joe ask Janie to do?
(a) Cut her hair off.
(b) Mend his socks.
(c) Kill her husband.
(d) Leave Logan and marry him.
5. What does Janie keep waiting for after her marriage?
(a) To have a baby.
(b) To move to another city.
(c) To fall in love with her husband.
(d) To get a new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe buy the mule?
2. What does Janie do instead of finishing breakfast?
3. What does Janie do in Eatonville?
4. What does Logan say that he and Nanny have done to Janie?
5. What does Logan want Janie to do while she is making breakfast?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)