|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Jody and Janie about Eatonville?
(a) That there are no blacks there.
(b) How many people live there.
(c) How large the town is.
(d) How small it is.
2. What does Janie have in her new home that none of the other blacks in town have?
(a) An organ.
(b) A bathtub.
(c) A feather bed.
(d) A wood-burning stove.
3. What does Janie keep waiting for after her marriage?
(a) To move to another city.
(b) To fall in love with her husband.
(c) To get a new dress.
(d) To have a baby.
4. Who does Janie compare Jody to in her speech?
(a) Logan Killicks.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Martin Luther King, Jr.
(d) King Solomon.
5. What does Janie have to do when Logan goes to Lake City for the day?
(a) Cut up potatoes.
(b) Pack him a lunch.
(c) Plow the field.
(d) Go to the grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Janie marry in Chapter 3?
2. What makes the Mistress suspect that Nanny's newborn baby is part white?
3. What is an alternate name for Eatonville?
4. What does Janie do instead of finishing breakfast?
5. What does Joe think the town must do to be successful?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)