|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Janie suggest that Tea Cake get home?
(a) On foot.
(b) By car.
(c) By horse.
(d) By train.
2. How does Janie feel about Tea Cake at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) She feels like she's known him all her life.
(b) She is annoyed with him.
(c) She is afraid of him.
(d) She thinks he is a thief.
3. What does Tea Cake help Janie with at the end of the night?
(a) He helps her tie up her hair.
(b) He helps her clean the floors.
(c) He helps her onto the train.
(d) He helps her close up the store.
4. Where is everyone headed in Chapter 10?
(a) To Orlando for the season.
(b) To a ball game in Winter Park.
(c) To a barbecue in Janie's honor.
(d) To church.
5. What is a "pound of knuckle pudding"?
(a) A baked treat.
(b) A meat pie.
(c) A beating with the fists.
(d) A hand cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tea Cake and Janie drink at the store?
2. What does Janie learn to do in Chapter 10?
3. What does Janie do in Eatonville?
4. What item of Joe's are the residents of Eatonville envious of?
5. What surprises Jody and Janie about Eatonville?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)