|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe think the town must do to be successful?
(a) Start a city council.
(b) Pay him for his advice.
(d) Build a bridge.
2. Who comes into the store while everyone is away?
(d) Tea Cake.
3. What does Joe want the town to have that the men of Eatonville say the white men won't give him?
(a) A mayor.
(b) A church.
(c) A paved road.
(d) A post office.
4. How does Janie feel about Tea Cake at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) She is afraid of him.
(b) She thinks he is a thief.
(c) She feels like she's known him all her life.
(d) She is annoyed with him.
5. Why does Tea Cake say he will come back to visit Janie?
(a) To teach her more about checkers.
(b) To take her out to dinner.
(c) To bring her flowers.
(d) To pay her for his groceries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe buy from Mr. Eaton?
2. What does Tea Cake say that Nunkie did to draw him away from the crowd in the fields?
3. Where is everyone headed in Chapter 10?
4. What do the residents of Eatonville hold a barbecue in celebration of?
5. What emotion overtakes Janie in Chapter 15?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)