|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "pound of knuckle pudding"?
(a) A baked treat.
(b) A meat pie.
(c) A hand cream.
(d) A beating with the fists.
2. What does Joe think the town must do to be successful?
(b) Start a city council.
(c) Pay him for his advice.
(d) Build a bridge.
3. What does Joe buy from Mr. Eaton?
(a) A dress for Janie.
(b) A mule.
(c) A house.
(d) 200 more acres of land.
4. How does Janie suggest that Tea Cake get home?
(a) On foot.
(b) By horse.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
5. What does Tea Cake say that Nunkie did to draw him away from the crowd in the fields?
(a) She took his working tickets.
(b) She threw his hat across the field.
(c) She told him he was supposed to work in another area.
(d) She made the job foreman move him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Janie react to finding Tea Cake with Nunkie?
2. What do Tea Cake and Janie drink at the store?
3. Who is elected mayor of Eatonville?
4. What do the residents of Eatonville hold a barbecue in celebration of?
5. Where is everyone headed in Chapter 10?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)