|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
2. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
3. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
4. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
5. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why did Lem finally tell Walt what was going on at the NSA? What had prevented him from telling Walt before? Why did the incidents at Bordeaux Ridge break him of his oath of silence?
Essay Topic 2
How, throughout the novel has Nora's character evolved? What, in later chapters, makes her seem like a totally different person? How does her character development contrast Travis'?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of character is Vince? In what ways is he predictable? In what ways could he be considered a loose cannon? What does his description of a sterile home say about his personality profile.
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)