Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
3. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
4. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
5. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
Essay Topic 1
When Travis killed the Outsider, do you think it was more an act of revenge or pity? Why? What would you do if you had been Travis? What things that the Outsider does make it seem more human? More animal?
Essay Topic 2
If you could gain immortality by killing innocent people would you do it? Why or why not? Does Vince's motivations make him a bad guy? How or why not? Why is Vince's character vital to plot development?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast Lem and Nora. In what ways are they both victims? In what ways are they strong? How do both character's progress throughout the novel? How is their progression healthier for them in the long run?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)