Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
3. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
4. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
5. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
Essay Topic 1
What about the case did Walt find out on his own? How does this pursuit of information indicate his aptitude as a police officer? What is the difference between Walt and Lem? Who would you rather have as a friend and why?
Essay Topic 2
If you could gain immortality by killing innocent people would you do it? Why or why not? Does Vince's motivations make him a bad guy? How or why not? Why is Vince's character vital to plot development?
Essay Topic 3
Explain how beauty, intelligence, and disfigurement are compared and contrasted against each other in this story. Does this aptly portray societal values? How so or why not?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)