|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
2. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
3. What was the name of the black lab that saved Dr. Keene?
4. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
5. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
Essay Topic 1
Explain how you believe you would react to having an abnormally intelligent animal. What kind of things could you do with a normal dog versus what a dog of heightened intelligence might do? What has Einstein done to reassure his master of his intellect? What things in chapter two argue against and for the intelligence of Einstein?
Essay Topic 2
Who would you rather have at your side, Einstein or Walt? Why is this your choice? If you could have any character as a friend in this book who would it be and why?
Essay Topic 3
If you could gain immortality by killing innocent people would you do it? Why or why not? Does Vince's motivations make him a bad guy? How or why not? Why is Vince's character vital to plot development?
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)