Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
3. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
4. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
5. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
If you could gain immortality by killing innocent people would you do it? Why or why not? Does Vince's motivations make him a bad guy? How or why not? Why is Vince's character vital to plot development?
Nora feels threatened by Arthur Streck. Explain how the way she was brought up influences her ability to fight back against him. Explain why she is left feeling vulnerable as a result of her aunt's iron fist.
What kind of character is Vince? In what ways is he predictable? In what ways could he be considered a loose cannon? What does his description of a sterile home say about his personality profile.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)