|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What is Nora drinking?
5. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Garrison get past the cops?
2. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
3. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
4. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
5. What was left of Wes' house?
6. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
7. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
8. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
9. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
10. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
Essay Topic 1
What is the difference between the way Travis and Nora approach Einstein's sickness? What are the instigating events preceding both their views? How does this affect each of their life outlooks in general? How do they compliment one another?
Essay Topic 2
Nora feels threatened by Arthur Streck. Explain how the way she was brought up influences her ability to fight back against him. Explain why she is left feeling vulnerable as a result of her aunt's iron fist.
Essay Topic 3
How do Nora and Travis convince the vet to let them stay, and then not to turn Einstein in? What made the vet's decision a morally sound one? What in this decision could have jeopardized his career and why? What would you have done in the same situation?
This section contains 1,568 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)