|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What is Nora drinking?
5. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Garrison get past the cops?
2. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
3. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
4. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
5. What was left of Wes' house?
6. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
7. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
8. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
9. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
10. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
Essay Topic 1
In what ways did teaching Einstein have an effect on Nora's redevelopment? What are some theories on how this helped her to blossom as a fully functional woman? What do you think would have happened to Nora otherwise? How do you think her progression in life would have been had it not been for Einstein and Travis?
Essay Topic 2
What sort of things did Lem find in the Outsider's lair? What did he believe they meant to the Outsider? How did this make Lem feel? What does it make the reader feel, and how is this technique used to portray the Outsider?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Lem finally tell Walt what was going on at the NSA? What had prevented him from telling Walt before? Why did the incidents at Bordeaux Ridge break him of his oath of silence?
This section contains 1,568 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)