|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subject of Nora's newest painting?
(b) The three of them
(c) Travis and Einstein
2. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
(a) The dog was smarter
(b) The dog was allowed to roam free
(c) The dog was favored
(d) The dog got better food
3. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
4. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(c) Big Sur
5. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(b) Garrison Dilworth
(c) Ted Hockney
Short Answer Questions
1. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
2. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
3. Where is Einstein tattooed?
4. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
5. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
2. How did Travis feel with Nora gone?
3. Why did Garrison Dilworth help Travis and Nora?
4. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
5. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
6. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
7. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
8. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
9. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
10. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)