|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
(d) The Retriever
2. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
3. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
(a) Mickey Mouse comics
(b) A Mickey Mouse doll
(c) Mickey Mouse videos
(d) Chew toys
4. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
5. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
(a) December 23
(b) December 21
(c) December 22
(d) December 20
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
2. Who was the only other person Vince had told about his 'gift?'
3. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
4. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
5. What did Vince dream about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
2. How did Nora teach Einstein to communicate and what did she learn from this communication?
3. How did Travis feel with Nora gone?
4. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
5. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
6. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
7. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
8. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
9. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
10. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)