|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Vince kill in the trattoria?
2. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(c) Baked corn
3. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Laser trip wires
(b) Booby traps
(c) Infrared alarm system
(d) Wire trip wires
4. Why did Travis take the gun?
(a) For ID
(b) None of these
(c) For protection
(d) To intimidate people
5. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
(a) The Cheetah and the Bear
(b) The Rabbit and the Tortoise
(c) The Frog and Toad
(d) The Princess and the Frog
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
3. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
4. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
5. What was the only thing Lem realized he was loyal to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
2. How does Garrison get past the cops?
3. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
4. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
5. What was the purpose behind Yarbeck's creation?
6. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
7. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
8. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
9. How did Nora teach Einstein to communicate and what did she learn from this communication?
10. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)