|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(d) Crack Cocaine
2. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
3. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A baboon
(b) An ape
(c) A human
(d) A chimpanzee
4. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
5. How did Travis think he was reacting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
2. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
3. What is the Outsider designed to do?
4. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
5. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
2. How did the Outsider inspire pity in Travis?
3. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
4. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
5. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
6. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
7. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
8. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
9. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
10. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)