|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(b) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Walts car
2. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
(a) A big uneasiness
(b) A big darkness
(c) A storm
(d) The Outsider
3. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(b) Sixty five
4. What four words linger with Travis the most?
(a) Very sick, brain damage
(b) It's all your fault
(c) Brain damage, in time
(d) In time, very sick
5. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
(a) December 22
(b) December 23
(c) December 20
(d) December 21
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
2. What was the only thing Lem realized he was loyal to?
3. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
4. Where did Teel Porter die?
5. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)