|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(d) Two hand poker
2. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Wire trip wires
(b) Infrared alarm system
(c) Booby traps
(d) Laser trip wires
3. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
(d) The Retriever
4. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(a) The gun
(b) None of these
5. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
(a) Mickey Mouse
(b) Donald Duck
(c) The Ugly Duckling
(d) The Swan Princess
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
2. How did Travis think he was reacting?
3. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
4. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
5. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
2. How did Nora teach Einstein to communicate and what did she learn from this communication?
3. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
4. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
5. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
6. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
7. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
8. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
9. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
10. How did Travis feel with Nora gone?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)