|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
2. Why did Travis take the gun?
(a) None of these
(b) To intimidate people
(c) For protection
(d) For ID
3. Who walked Nora down the aisle?
(a) Garrison Dilworth
(b) Her father
4. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
(a) A Mickey Mouse doll
(b) Mickey Mouse videos
(c) Mickey Mouse comics
(d) Chew toys
5. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
(a) Cure Distemper
(b) Paint over the tattoo
(c) Remove the tattoo
(d) Accelerate Einstein's recovery
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
2. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
3. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
4. Where did Teel Porter die?
5. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
2. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
3. Why did Garrison Dilworth help Travis and Nora?
4. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
5. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
6. How does Garrison get past the cops?
7. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
8. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
9. How did King save Dr. Keene's life and how did this persuade him to let Travis and Nora stay with Einstein?
10. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)