|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
(a) That Keene was going to turn him in
(b) His tears
(c) His dismal attitude
(d) The fact that he thought that Einstein wasn't going to recover
2. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
(a) Four years
(b) Five years
(c) Three years
(d) Two years
3. What did Einstein do that inspired worry?
(a) He didn't eat all his food
(b) He was listless
(c) He barked non stop
(d) He was consistently wimpering
4. Who walked Nora down the aisle?
(c) Her father
(d) Garrison Dilworth
5. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
2. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
3. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
4. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
5. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
2. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
3. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
4. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
5. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
6. How did Nora teach Einstein to communicate and what did she learn from this communication?
7. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
8. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
9. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
10. How does Garrison get past the cops?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)