|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What four words linger with Travis the most?
(a) Very sick, brain damage
(b) In time, very sick
(c) It's all your fault
(d) Brain damage, in time
2. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A human
(b) A baboon
(c) An ape
(d) A chimpanzee
3. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
4. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) Two story
(b) One story rancher
(c) Twenty two feet
(d) Fifteen feet
5. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A protective and sensitive one
(b) A sweet and kind one
(c) A sweet and romantic one
(d) A kind and selfless one
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Einstein tattooed?
2. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
3. What credit card did Travis give to the chapel?
4. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
5. How many people did Vince kill in the trattoria?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
2. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
3. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
4. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
5. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
6. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
7. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
8. What did Vince do that he didn't think would have been acceptable by Don Tetragna, and what did he do to prepare himself for this outcome?
9. What was the purpose behind Yarbeck's creation?
10. What are the effects of second stage distemper and why does Travis fear it so?
This section contains 977 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)