|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(b) Kidney stones
(c) Bladder infection
2. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
(a) December 22
(b) December 21
(c) December 23
(d) December 20
3. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
4. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(a) The gun
(b) None of these
5. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(a) All of these
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
2. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
3. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
4. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
5. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Vince do that he didn't think would have been acceptable by Don Tetragna, and what did he do to prepare himself for this outcome?
2. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
3. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
4. What did Travis carry with him on his walks and what did he intend to say about it?
5. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
6. How did King save Dr. Keene's life and how did this persuade him to let Travis and Nora stay with Einstein?
7. How did the Outsider inspire pity in Travis?
8. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
9. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
10. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)