|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
(a) Travis offered him lots of money
(b) A deep seated belief the dog should remain free
(c) Garrison loved Einstein too
(d) Nora offered him lots of money
2. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
(a) Bordeaux Ridge
(b) Champagne Heights
(c) Pinot Drive
(d) Merlot Ridge
3. Who does Garrison Dilworth meet up with?
(a) Della Colby
(b) Lem Johnson
4. What had Nora found out at the doctors?
(a) She was unable to have kids
(b) She had cancer
(c) She was pregnant
(d) She had an STD
5. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(b) Ted Hockney
(d) Garrison Dilworth
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
2. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
3. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
4. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
5. What was the subject of Nora's newest painting?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
2. How did Travis feel with Nora gone?
3. How did Nora teach Einstein to communicate and what did she learn from this communication?
4. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
5. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
6. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
7. How does Garrison get past the cops?
8. How did the Outsider inspire pity in Travis?
9. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
10. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)