|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince dream about?
(a) Murdering the intelligent dog
(b) Murdering a woman
(c) Murdering a pregnant woman
(d) Becoming immortal
2. Who walked Nora down the aisle?
(b) Her father
(c) Garrison Dilworth
3. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
(a) December 23
(b) December 21
(c) December 22
(d) December 20
4. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
(a) Three years
(b) Five years
(c) Four years
(d) Two years
5. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) Two story
(b) Fifteen feet
(c) Twenty two feet
(d) One story rancher
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrison Dilworth meet up with?
2. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
3. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
4. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
5. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
2. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
3. How does Garrison get past the cops?
4. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
5. How did Travis feel with Nora gone?
6. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
7. What did Vince do that he didn't think would have been acceptable by Don Tetragna, and what did he do to prepare himself for this outcome?
8. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
9. What did Travis carry with him on his walks and what did he intend to say about it?
10. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)