Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To mock him
(c) To enrage him
(d) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
(a) Pees on the carpet
(b) Tries to bite Travis
(c) Barks incessantly
(d) Pees on the bed
3. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
(a) The handiwork of the Outsider
(b) All of these
(c) The Outsider's lair
(d) Evidence of the Outsider
4. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To hasten the encounter and kill it
(b) They liked the area
(c) To confuse it
(d) To mislead the cops
5. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Black and peach
(b) Red and gold
(c) Gold and peach
(d) Red and black
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
2. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
3. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
4. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
5. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)