|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(b) None of these
(d) The gun
2. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
(a) December 21
(b) December 20
(c) December 23
(d) December 22
3. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(b) Baked corn
4. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
(a) Accelerate Einstein's recovery
(b) Paint over the tattoo
(c) Cure Distemper
(d) Remove the tattoo
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
(a) Kill Yarbeck
(b) Tear out [his] eyes
(c) Kill him
(d) Break him out of there
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
2. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
3. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
4. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
5. Who walked Nora down the aisle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
2. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
3. What did Travis carry with him on his walks and what did he intend to say about it?
4. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
5. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
6. What was the purpose behind Yarbeck's creation?
7. What are the effects of second stage distemper and why does Travis fear it so?
8. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
9. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
10. How does Garrison get past the cops?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)