|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
2. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her collage collection
(b) Her painting
(c) Her parents
(d) Her adoption
3. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
(a) Remove the tattoo
(b) Accelerate Einstein's recovery
(c) Paint over the tattoo
(d) Cure Distemper
4. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(c) All of these
5. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(b) Ted Hockney
(c) Garrison Dilworth
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
2. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
3. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
4. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
5. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
Short Essay Questions
1. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
2. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
3. What does Vince want with Don Tetragna?
4. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
5. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
6. How does Garrison get past the cops?
7. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
8. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
9. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
10. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)