|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
(a) A big darkness
(b) A big uneasiness
(c) The Outsider
(d) A storm
2. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Walts car
(b) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Lem's car
3. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
4. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(c) To enrage him
(d) To mock him
5. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A kind and selfless one
(b) A sweet and kind one
(c) A protective and sensitive one
(d) A sweet and romantic one
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
2. What room is the Outsider in?
3. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
4. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
5. What was in the glove box that gave Nora hope?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
2. How does Einstein's communication via the tiles convince Dr. Keene to keep him free?
3. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
4. What was it about Travis and Nora that made them so memorable to Van Dyne?
5. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
6. Why can't Walt go public with the information Lem is giving him?
7. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
8. Why didn't Nora keep her new hairstyle?
9. What are the effects of second stage distemper and why does Travis fear it so?
10. What all had occurred on the day that Einstein said was going to be a "bad day?"
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)