|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
(a) Mickey Mouse
(b) Donald Duck
(c) The Ugly Duckling
(d) The Swan Princess
2. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Booby traps
(b) Laser trip wires
(c) Wire trip wires
(d) Infrared alarm system
3. What was the name of the black lab that saved Dr. Keene?
4. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
(b) Tail wag
(c) Blink twice
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
(a) Kill Yarbeck
(b) Tear out [his] eyes
(c) Break him out of there
(d) Kill him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
2. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
3. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
4. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
5. What did Einstein do that inspired worry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
2. What is the difference in the way Walt perceives the thoughts of the Dog and the Outsider?
3. Why did Travis buy a Scrabble board?
4. What was the purpose behind Yarbeck's creation?
5. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
6. Why did Garrison Dilworth help Travis and Nora?
7. How does Garrison get past the cops?
8. What was the purpose(s) of helping Dr. Keene with his practice?
9. What did Vince do that he didn't think would have been acceptable by Don Tetragna, and what did he do to prepare himself for this outcome?
10. How was teaching Einstein having a beneficial effect on Nora?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)