|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Wet himself
(b) Licked his hand
(d) Laid down to sleep
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Eliza
(b) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(c) Dr. Yarbeck's
(d) Dr. Samsun
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What is Nora drinking?
(a) Jack Daniels
(c) Remy Martin
(d) Appleton Rum
5. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
(a) Orange puree
(b) Orange juice
(c) Orange Gatorade
(d) Orange Kool Aid
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Vince?
2. What soothes Nora?
3. What is interesting about the dog's behavior?
4. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
5. How did Vince feel about Haines?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Garrison get past the cops?
2. What is Nora's position on Einstein leaving?
3. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
4. Why are the agents responsible for monitoring Garrison and Della's conversation hesitant?
5. What was left of Wes' house?
6. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
7. How does the Magnum Travis was carrying act as ID?
8. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
9. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
10. What is significant about Nora and how does Travis feel?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)