|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
(a) He growled softly
(b) He whimpered
(c) He barked
(d) He ran in terror
2. What kind of job does Travis suggest Einstein do?
(a) Seeing eye dog
(b) Work as a police dog
(c) Work as a sled dog in Alaska
(d) Work on a biscuit manufacturing line
3. What did Tracy care about most in the world?
(a) Boys in her class, and kissing
(b) Hanging out with her friends and shopping
(d) Her thoroughbred horse, and racing
4. How did Travis react to this behavior?
(a) He patted the dog on his head
(b) He acquiesced to his demands, and went back up the trail
(c) He gave the dog another Oreo
(d) He killed the dog
5. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Travis woke up again near dawn, what did he notice?
2. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
3. What does Streck say to Nora in the beginning of section two?
4. What direction is the Outsider heading?
5. Who does Nora call?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
2. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
3. How did Vince enter the home of Dr. Yarbeck?
4. What was the epiphany Travis had while looking at the rattler?
5. What does Hudston have in common with Davis and Elizabeth?
6. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
7. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
8. Why didn't Wes get the gun despite his fear?
9. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
10. What wounds did Art gain as a result of Einstein and Nora?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)