|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Einstein want Nora and Travis to do?
(a) Get married, have babies, raise a family
(b) Buy him more goodies
(d) Go looking for the Outsider
2. What did Travis think he was doing?
(a) Attributing human intelligence to a dog
(b) Attributing canine intelligence to people
(c) Misreading his mother's emotions
(d) Misreading his girlfriends intentions
3. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
(a) Orange puree
(b) Orange juice
(c) Orange Gatorade
(d) Orange Kool Aid
4. What does Nora think about the way Travis treats her?
(a) She thinks it is pity and charity
(b) She believes that Travis is just using her
(c) She thinks he is cruel and looking for sex
(d) She thinks he is just going to woo her and leave her
5. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Yarbeck's
(b) Dr. Samsun
(c) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(d) Dr. Eliza
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Travis react to this behavior?
2. What is it that Lem tells the girl to make her open up?
3. What did Travis and Nora have in common and speak most about?
4. What kind of trail did Travis follow?
5. What was it Nora decided to cook?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hudston have in common with Davis and Elizabeth?
2. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
3. How did Streck violate Nora?
4. How did Vince enter the home of Dr. Yarbeck?
5. How does Travis react to the unknown assailant?
6. Why doesn't Tracy tell the truth about the attack she suffered?
7. What was left of Wes' house?
8. What was it that attracted Travis' attention to Nora?
9. What was Einstein so persistent about?
10. Why didn't Wes get the gun despite his fear?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)