|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was hiding in the bushes?
(a) A cougar
(b) A coyote
(c) A rabbit
(d) A mule deer
2. Who was waiting in Weatherby's garage?
(a) Vinny Geovani
(b) Vincent Nasco
(c) Lawrence Nasco
(d) Marco Simpani
3. Where does Vince go after dispatching of Dr. Weatherby?
(a) Las Vegas
(c) A Service Station along the highway
(d) Los Angeles
4. Who called Nora later that night?
(a) Stuart, her nephew
(b) A wrong number
(c) Phillip, her ex husband
(d) Streck, the repairman
5. What did the retriever not like?
(a) The collar
(b) That Travis disrespects him
(c) The bath
(d) That Travis drinks
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
2. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
3. What was in the glove box?
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
5. What had Travis not done in a long time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
2. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
3. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
4. Why did Nora hate the house she lived in?
5. What lead Travis into a life of solitude?
6. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
7. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
8. What was left of Wes' house?
9. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
10. What did Nora think when she saw Streck on her bed?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)