|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nora see in her own eyes?
(a) A sexy woman
(b) A smoldering anger
(c) A confidence to be admired
(d) A wretched self pity
2. What was he careful to do while there?
(a) Leave no hair follicles
(b) Leave no fingerprints
(c) Pick up his spent casing
(d) Lock the door behind him
3. What did Nora think about Einstein as a dog?
(a) He is very affectionate and inquisitive
(b) He is fiercely territorial
(c) He is unusually alert and inquisitive
(d) He is abnormally energetic and sweet
4. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Yarbeck's
(b) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(c) Dr. Eliza
(d) Dr. Samsun
5. How many different women was Vince's new mark, Haines, seen with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape was the Lab of Banodyne industries?
2. What kind of jar did Art knock over?
3. What does Nora think about the way Travis treats her?
4. What did the unknown assailant silent?
5. How many times does Einstein ring the bell?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hudston have in common with Davis and Elizabeth?
2. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
3. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
4. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
5. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
6. Why didn't Wes get the gun despite his fear?
7. What are the things Travis likes in Nora?
8. What wounds did Art gain as a result of Einstein and Nora?
9. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
10. Who was Wes Dalburg?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)