|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
2. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
(a) Five o'clock am
(b) Three o'clock pm
(c) Two o'clock am
(d) Four o'clock am
3. What did Travis think he was doing?
(a) Misreading his mother's emotions
(b) Attributing canine intelligence to people
(c) Misreading his girlfriends intentions
(d) Attributing human intelligence to a dog
4. What did the retriever not like?
(a) That Travis disrespects him
(b) That Travis drinks
(c) The bath
(d) The collar
5. What was the name of the woman whose care Haines was driving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
2. What kind of trail did Travis follow?
3. What vow did Nora make to herself?
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
5. What does Tracy say that attacked her to the rest of the world?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
2. What did Wes believe the thing in the bushes sounded like?
3. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
4. Why doesn't Tracy tell the truth about the attack she suffered?
5. What are the things Travis likes in Nora?
6. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
7. What was Einstein so persistent about?
8. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
9. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
10. What lead Travis into a life of solitude?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)