|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
(a) A severed hand
(b) A squeeky toy he hadn't bought
(c) A beer
(d) A newspaper
2. What did the retriever not like?
(a) The bath
(b) The collar
(c) That Travis drinks
(d) That Travis disrespects him
3. Why did Nora decide to go to lunch with Travis?
(c) He was handsome
(d) He was nice to her
4. What two words best describe Vince's dream home?
(a) White and Sterile
(b) Soft and blue
(c) Warm and red
(d) Cold and black
5. What did Tracy care about most in the world?
(a) Hanging out with her friends and shopping
(b) Boys in her class, and kissing
(c) Her thoroughbred horse, and racing
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora think about the way Travis treats her?
2. What was hiding in the bushes?
3. How old is Travis Cornell?
4. How did Einstein's behavior affect Travis?
5. What is interesting about the dog's behavior?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
2. What was Einstein so persistent about?
3. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
4. How does Travis react to the unknown assailant?
5. What did Wes believe the thing in the bushes sounded like?
6. What are the things Travis likes in Nora?
7. What things did Arthur Streck knock over while trying to escape Einstein?
8. How did Streck violate Nora?
9. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
10. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)