|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Einstein insists on going to see Nora by doing what?
(b) Growling at Travis
(c) Barking insatiably
(d) Digging up the lawn and flower beds
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Eliza
(b) Dr. Samsun
(c) Dr. Yarbeck's
(d) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
3. How old is Travis Cornell?
4. Where was Wes' head?
(a) In the kitchen on a plate
(b) In the bathroom on the toilet
(c) In the sink stuck onto the pump
(d) In the garbage can
5. Who lived in Newport?
(a) Dr. Yarbeck and his wife
(b) Mrs. Silverton
(c) Dr. Elizabeth Yarbeck and her husband
(d) Mr. Yarbeck and Mrs. Pringle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora think about the way Travis treats her?
2. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
3. How did Travis react to this behavior?
4. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
5. What compelled Vince?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Einstein so persistent about?
2. How did Streck violate Nora?
3. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
4. How did Vince enter the home of Dr. Yarbeck?
5. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
6. What things did Arthur Streck knock over while trying to escape Einstein?
7. What did Nora think when she saw Streck on her bed?
8. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
9. What was left of Wes' house?
10. What was the epiphany Travis had while looking at the rattler?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)