|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Vince suspect he is working for?
(a) The Columbians
(b) The Chinese
(c) The Iraquis
(d) The Soviets
2. Who happened upon Nora and Streck?
(b) Sue and Larry, friends of Nora's aunt
(d) Einstein and Travis
3. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
4. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That he was patriotic
(b) That his spirit and body were unclean
(c) That he was stupid
(d) That he was a model citizen
5. What did Tracy care about most in the world?
(b) Her thoroughbred horse, and racing
(c) Boys in her class, and kissing
(d) Hanging out with her friends and shopping
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another part of the "gift" Vince has?
2. How did Nora defend herself?
3. How old is Travis Cornell?
4. What did the dog do?
5. Where do Vince's employers reside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lead Travis into a life of solitude?
2. What did Travis carry with him on his walks and what did he intend to say about it?
3. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
4. What was the purpose behind Yarbeck's creation?
5. What wounds did Art gain as a result of Einstein and Nora?
6. Why did Nora hate the house she lived in?
7. What did the dog that met up with Travis on the trail look like?
8. Why was it that Lem couldn't tolerate failure?
9. Why would the government want a dog with human intelligence?
10. What was Einstein so persistent about?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)