|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Einstein ring the bell?
2. What made Nora happy?
(a) Thinking of Travis
(b) Thinking of Art
(c) Thinking of Einstein and drinking
(d) Thinking of getting out of town
3. What did Nora think about Einstein as a dog?
(a) He is abnormally energetic and sweet
(b) He is very affectionate and inquisitive
(c) He is unusually alert and inquisitive
(d) He is fiercely territorial
4. What does Streck say to Nora in the beginning of section two?
(a) I forgot to give you your extended warranty
(b) I know what you need
(c) I left something behind
(d) I want you
5. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Nora Devon?
2. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
3. How did Nora defend herself?
4. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
5. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Einstein so persistent about?
2. What was left of Wes' house?
3. Why doesn't Tracy tell the truth about the attack she suffered?
4. What lead Travis into a life of solitude?
5. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
6. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
7. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
8. Why didn't Wes get the gun despite his fear?
9. What does Hudston have in common with Davis and Elizabeth?
10. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)