|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Streck like about Nora?
(a) Her hair and her eyes
(b) Her thighs and her eyes
(c) Her smile and her legs
(d) Her breasts and her calves
2. What did the dog make on the floor?
(a) A mess
(b) A scuff
(c) A question mark of biscuits
(d) An exclamation mark of biscuits
3. What soothes Nora?
(b) Classical music
(c) Muscle relaxants
(d) Mundane domestic activities
4. What is interesting about the dog's behavior?
(a) The dog possessed an above average sense of smell
(b) The dog knew a wide variety of commands
(c) It is responding to his words
(d) It is neurotic, barking and growling, then kissing and whimpering
5. What made Nora happy?
(a) Thinking of Travis
(b) Thinking of getting out of town
(c) Thinking of Einstein and drinking
(d) Thinking of Art
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
2. What did Nora spit in Streck's face?
3. What is Lem and Walt's favorite beer?
4. What does Einstein want Nora and Travis to do?
5. What did the dog do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
2. Who was Wes Dalburg?
3. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
4. What did Nora think when she saw Streck on her bed?
5. What things did Arthur Streck knock over while trying to escape Einstein?
6. What was left of Wes' house?
7. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
8. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
9. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
10. What did Wes believe the thing in the bushes sounded like?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)