|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis throw at the dog?
(a) A stone
(b) Some luncheon meat
(c) A biscuit
(d) An Oreo
2. Einstein insists on going to see Nora by doing what?
(b) Digging up the lawn and flower beds
(c) Barking insatiably
(d) Growling at Travis
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A severed hand
(c) A squeeky toy he hadn't bought
(d) A beer
5. Who lived in Newport?
(a) Mr. Yarbeck and Mrs. Pringle
(b) Dr. Yarbeck and his wife
(c) Dr. Elizabeth Yarbeck and her husband
(d) Mrs. Silverton
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vince go after dispatching of Dr. Weatherby?
2. What did Travis and Nora have in common and speak most about?
3. How did Travis react to this behavior?
4. What did the unknown assailant silent?
5. What did Nora spit in Streck's face?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Einstein convey his thoughts on Travis and Nora's relationship?
2. What does Vince want with Johnny the Wire?
3. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
4. What was it that attracted Travis' attention to Nora?
5. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
6. What was left of Wes' house?
7. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
8. How did Vince enter the home of Dr. Yarbeck?
9. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
10. What did Nora think when she saw Streck on her bed?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)