|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of jar did Art knock over?
(a) A jam jar
(b) A sugar jar
(c) A cookie jar
(d) A flowered vase
2. What had Travis not done in a long time?
(a) Went for a walk
(c) Talked to his parents
(d) Went on a trip
3. What is Lem and Walt's favorite beer?
4. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
(a) He growled softly
(b) He whimpered
(c) He barked
(d) He ran in terror
5. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Samsun
(b) Dr. Yarbeck's
(c) Dr. Eliza
(d) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
Short Answer Questions
1. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
2. How did Vince feel about Haines?
3. Where was Wes' head?
4. What does Tracy say that attacked her to the rest of the world?
5. What did Nora choose to do following her experience with Streck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What things led Vince to believe he was working for the Soviets?
2. What was Einstein so persistent about?
3. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
4. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
5. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
6. What are the things Travis likes in Nora?
7. What does Hudston have in common with Davis and Elizabeth?
8. What lead Travis into a life of solitude?
9. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
10. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)