|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vince do after he kills someone?
(a) He disposes of the blood
(b) He chops up the bodies
(c) He dusts the place for prints
(d) Kisses them and says "thank you"
2. Who called Nora later that night?
(a) Phillip, her ex husband
(b) Stuart, her nephew
(c) Streck, the repairman
(d) A wrong number
3. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
(a) A Cedar
(b) A Hemlock
(c) A Pine
(d) A Spruce
4. What did Nora spit in Streck's face?
(b) Apple juice
(c) Chewed apple
(d) Oatmeal cookie
5. What two words best describe Vince's dream home?
(a) Cold and black
(b) White and Sterile
(c) Warm and red
(d) Soft and blue
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dog chase?
2. Who did Nora think it was when Travis called?
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
5. Who was Nora Devon afraid of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nora hate the house she lived in?
2. Who was Wes Dalburg?
3. Why didn't Wes get the gun despite his fear?
4. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
5. What was it that attracted Travis' attention to Nora?
6. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
7. What did Nora think when she saw Streck on her bed?
8. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
9. How did Streck violate Nora?
10. What did Travis compare and contrast in the dog's behavior?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)