|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
2. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(a) Big Sur
3. Who does Garrison Dilworth meet up with?
(a) Della Colby
(d) Lem Johnson
4. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(d) Crack Cocaine
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
(a) Break him out of there
(b) Kill him
(c) Kill Yarbeck
(d) Tear out [his] eyes
6. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The living room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The laundry room
(d) The bedroom
7. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
(a) Mickey Mouse comics
(b) A Mickey Mouse doll
(c) Mickey Mouse videos
(d) Chew toys
8. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A human
(b) A chimpanzee
(c) A baboon
(d) An ape
9. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
(c) He enjoys it
(d) He likes the taste
10. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(c) All of these
11. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Teach Einstein to beg
(b) Cook and clean for Travis
(c) Make Travis love her
(d) Teach Einstein to read
12. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
13. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(a) Kidney stones
(c) Bladder infection
14. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
(a) The Rabbit and the Tortoise
(b) The Frog and Toad
(c) The Princess and the Frog
(d) The Cheetah and the Bear
15. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) They liked the area
(b) To mislead the cops
(c) To hasten the encounter and kill it
(d) To confuse it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
2. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
3. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
4. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
5. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)