|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
(a) The Retriever
2. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Infrared alarm system
(b) Laser trip wires
(c) Wire trip wires
(d) Booby traps
3. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
4. Why does the Outsider smash mirrors?
(a) So people can't look in them and see it
(b) It likes to hear the sound of breaking glass
(c) It cannot stand the sight of itself
(d) All of these
5. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To enrage him
(c) To mock him
(d) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
6. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Teach Einstein to beg
(b) Cook and clean for Travis
(c) Teach Einstein to read
(d) Make Travis love her
7. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
8. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The laundry room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The living room
9. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A chimpanzee
(b) A human
(c) A baboon
(d) An ape
10. Why did Travis buy the scrabble board?
(a) To throw tiles at the Outsider
(b) To take his mind off of the trouble they were in
(c) So he and Nora could enjoy a game
(d) So Einstein could spell
11. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
12. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
(a) They were too small everywhere
(b) They were branded and clearly that of a hipster
(c) They were too big in the waist and shirt
(d) They were gaudy and obnoxious
13. Why did Travis take the gun?
(a) To intimidate people
(b) For protection
(c) For ID
(d) None of these
14. Who does Garrison Dilworth meet up with?
(b) Lem Johnson
(c) Della Colby
15. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(a) Garrison Dilworth
(b) Ted Hockney
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
2. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
3. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
4. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
5. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)