|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
(a) Mickey Mouse
(b) The Swan Princess
(c) Donald Duck
(d) The Ugly Duckling
2. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Black and peach
(b) Red and gold
(c) Gold and peach
(d) Red and black
3. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(a) Garrison Dilworth
(c) Ted Hockney
4. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
(a) The Cheetah and the Bear
(b) The Princess and the Frog
(c) The Rabbit and the Tortoise
(d) The Frog and Toad
5. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
(a) His tears
(b) The fact that he thought that Einstein wasn't going to recover
(c) His dismal attitude
(d) That Keene was going to turn him in
6. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(b) Kidney stones
(d) Bladder infection
7. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(c) Crack Cocaine
8. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goldstein
(b) Dr. Weingold
(c) Dr. Goldwein
(d) Dr. Weinstein
9. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
10. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To confuse it
(b) To mislead the cops
(c) They liked the area
(d) To hasten the encounter and kill it
11. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(d) Baked corn
12. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
(c) He likes the taste
(d) He enjoys it
13. How did Travis get Einstein into the chapel?
(a) He asked them politely
(b) He generously tipped all the staff
(c) He threatened them with a class action lawsuit
(d) He threatened to take his business elsewhere
14. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(b) Sixty five
15. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
(a) Mickey Mouse comics
(b) Mickey Mouse videos
(c) A Mickey Mouse doll
(d) Chew toys
Short Answer Questions
1. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
2. Why did Travis take the gun?
3. What was Travis hoping to find in the Tenderloin district?
4. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
5. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)