|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
(a) Cure Distemper
(b) Paint over the tattoo
(c) Accelerate Einstein's recovery
(d) Remove the tattoo
2. Why did Travis take the gun?
(a) To intimidate people
(b) For protection
(c) For ID
(d) None of these
3. What was in the glove box that gave Nora hope?
(a) A cell phone
(b) Pepper spray
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
4. What does the Outsider ask Travis to do?
(a) Help him
(b) Kill Einstein
(c) Kill himself
(d) Kill him
5. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) Cheap and useless
(b) You ring
(c) Healthy and reliable
(d) Worthless and inexpensive
6. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
7. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(a) Big Sur
8. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(d) Two hand poker
9. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
10. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
(a) A storm
(b) The Outsider
(c) A big uneasiness
(d) A big darkness
11. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
(a) He hates them
(b) He wants to eat them
(c) He likes them
(d) He longs to chase them
12. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goldwein
(b) Dr. Weingold
(c) Dr. Weinstein
(d) Dr. Goldstein
13. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
(a) Garrison Dilburt
(b) Jamison Dilworth
(c) Garrison Dilworth
(d) Gerry Dilworth
14. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
15. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The living room
(c) The laundry room
(d) The bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
2. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
3. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
4. Who or what was awaiting Travis, Nora and Einstein when they returned home?
5. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)