|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To mock him
(c) To enrage him
(d) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
2. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
(a) Pees on the carpet
(b) Tries to bite Travis
(c) Barks incessantly
(d) Pees on the bed
3. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
(a) The handiwork of the Outsider
(b) All of these
(c) The Outsider's lair
(d) Evidence of the Outsider
4. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To hasten the encounter and kill it
(b) They liked the area
(c) To confuse it
(d) To mislead the cops
5. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Black and peach
(b) Red and gold
(c) Gold and peach
(d) Red and black
6. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
(a) They were branded and clearly that of a hipster
(b) They were too small everywhere
(c) They were too big in the waist and shirt
(d) They were gaudy and obnoxious
7. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Cook and clean for Travis
(b) Teach Einstein to read
(c) Make Travis love her
(d) Teach Einstein to beg
8. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
9. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
10. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(b) All of these
11. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(a) Bladder infection
(c) Kidney stones
12. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(c) Two hand poker
13. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goldstein
(b) Dr. Weinstein
(c) Dr. Goldwein
(d) Dr. Weingold
14. What was the subject of Nora's newest painting?
(a) Travis and Einstein
(d) The three of them
15. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
(b) Garrison Dilworth
(d) Ted Hockney
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Outsider ask Travis to do?
2. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
3. What had Nora found out at the doctors?
4. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
5. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)