|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Red and gold
(b) Gold and peach
(c) Red and black
(d) Black and peach
2. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
(b) He enjoys it
(c) He likes the taste
3. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(b) Sixty five
4. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(a) Big Sur
5. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
(a) His tears
(b) The fact that he thought that Einstein wasn't going to recover
(c) His dismal attitude
(d) That Keene was going to turn him in
6. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(b) Crack Cocaine
7. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To mock him
(b) To enrage him
(c) To frighten him
(d) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
8. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her painting
(b) Her collage collection
(c) Her parents
(d) Her adoption
9. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
(a) He likes them
(b) He wants to eat them
(c) He longs to chase them
(d) He hates them
10. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(c) Baked corn
11. What four words linger with Travis the most?
(a) Brain damage, in time
(b) It's all your fault
(c) Very sick, brain damage
(d) In time, very sick
12. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(b) Two hand poker
13. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Teach Einstein to read
(b) Teach Einstein to beg
(c) Cook and clean for Travis
(d) Make Travis love her
14. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
15. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
2. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
3. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
4. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
5. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)