|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
(a) A deep seated belief the dog should remain free
(b) Travis offered him lots of money
(c) Nora offered him lots of money
(d) Garrison loved Einstein too
2. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A sweet and kind one
(b) A protective and sensitive one
(c) A kind and selfless one
(d) A sweet and romantic one
3. What had Nora found out at the doctors?
(a) She had cancer
(b) She had an STD
(c) She was unable to have kids
(d) She was pregnant
4. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(b) Baked corn
5. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A baboon
(b) A human
(c) An ape
(d) A chimpanzee
6. What room is the Outsider in?
(a) The basement
(b) Nora's studio
(c) Their bedroom
(d) The living room
7. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
(a) The Retriever
8. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
9. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
10. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) Fifteen feet
(b) Two story
(c) Twenty two feet
(d) One story rancher
11. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(a) The gun
(d) None of these
12. What did Einstein do that inspired worry?
(a) He barked non stop
(b) He didn't eat all his food
(c) He was listless
(d) He was consistently wimpering
13. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
(a) Mickey Mouse
(b) The Swan Princess
(c) The Ugly Duckling
(d) Donald Duck
14. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
15. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(c) All of these
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
2. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
3. What was the only thing Lem realized he was loyal to?
4. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
5. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)