|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Black and peach
(b) Red and black
(c) Gold and peach
(d) Red and gold
2. How many people did Vince kill in the trattoria?
3. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(c) Big Sur
4. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her collage collection
(b) Her adoption
(c) Her parents
(d) Her painting
5. Who or what was awaiting Travis, Nora and Einstein when they returned home?
(a) The Outsider
(c) Garrison Dilworth
(d) Ted Huckney
6. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
(a) Home is where the weenies are
(b) Thanks for taking care of me
(c) Home is where the heart is
(d) Thanks for staying with me
7. What did Vince dream about?
(a) Murdering a pregnant woman
(b) Becoming immortal
(c) Murdering a woman
(d) Murdering the intelligent dog
8. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(a) Baked corn
9. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
(a) He longs to chase them
(b) He hates them
(c) He likes them
(d) He wants to eat them
10. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) Worthless and inexpensive
(b) Healthy and reliable
(c) You ring
(d) Cheap and useless
11. How did Travis get Einstein into the chapel?
(a) He asked them politely
(b) He generously tipped all the staff
(c) He threatened to take his business elsewhere
(d) He threatened them with a class action lawsuit
12. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(a) Crack Cocaine
13. What does the Outsider ask Travis to do?
(a) Help him
(b) Kill him
(c) Kill Einstein
(d) Kill himself
14. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(b) Sixty five
15. What four words linger with Travis the most?
(a) Very sick, brain damage
(b) Brain damage, in time
(c) In time, very sick
(d) It's all your fault
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
2. What credit card did Travis give to the chapel?
3. What was in the glove box that gave Nora hope?
4. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
5. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)