|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To hasten the encounter and kill it
(b) They liked the area
(c) To confuse it
(d) To mislead the cops
2. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A sweet and romantic one
(b) A kind and selfless one
(c) A protective and sensitive one
(d) A sweet and kind one
3. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
4. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Make Travis love her
(b) Cook and clean for Travis
(c) Teach Einstein to read
(d) Teach Einstein to beg
5. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
(a) Baked corn
6. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
(a) Four years
(b) Five years
(c) Two years
(d) Three years
7. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
8. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) Two story
(b) Fifteen feet
(c) One story rancher
(d) Twenty two feet
9. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
(a) Travis offered him lots of money
(b) Nora offered him lots of money
(c) Garrison loved Einstein too
(d) A deep seated belief the dog should remain free
10. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Weingold
(b) Dr. Goldstein
(c) Dr. Weinstein
(d) Dr. Goldwein
11. What was Travis hoping to find in the Tenderloin district?
(a) A hooker
(b) A killer for hire
(c) A body guard
(d) Fake ID
12. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
(a) Thanks for staying with me
(b) Home is where the weenies are
(c) Thanks for taking care of me
(d) Home is where the heart is
13. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(b) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Walts car
14. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
(a) Blink once
(b) Tail wag
15. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(c) Sixty five
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets a visit in part three from the NSA?
2. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
3. Where did Teel Porter die?
4. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
5. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)