|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Weingold
(b) Dr. Goldwein
(c) Dr. Goldstein
(d) Dr. Weinstein
2. Why did Travis take the gun?
(a) None of these
(b) For ID
(c) To intimidate people
(d) For protection
3. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Red and gold
(b) Gold and peach
(c) Black and peach
(d) Red and black
4. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) One story rancher
(b) Twenty two feet
(c) Two story
(d) Fifteen feet
5. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(b) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Walts car
6. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
(a) Thanks for staying with me
(b) Thanks for taking care of me
(c) Home is where the weenies are
(d) Home is where the heart is
7. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
(a) Three years
(b) Five years
(c) Two years
(d) Four years
8. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
9. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To enrage him
(c) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(d) To mock him
10. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To confuse it
(b) They liked the area
(c) To hasten the encounter and kill it
(d) To mislead the cops
11. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
(a) Blink once
(b) Tail wag
12. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
13. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
14. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
(a) The Frog and Toad
(b) The Princess and the Frog
(c) The Rabbit and the Tortoise
(d) The Cheetah and the Bear
15. What does the Outsider ask Travis to do?
(a) Help him
(b) Kill himself
(c) Kill Einstein
(d) Kill him
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do Nora and Travis buy their Christmas tree?
2. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
3. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
4. What did Vince dream about?
5. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)