|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
2. How old is Garrison Dilworth?
(b) Sixty five
3. How many people did Vince kill in the trattoria?
4. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her parents
(b) Her painting
(c) Her adoption
(d) Her collage collection
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
(a) Kill Yarbeck
(b) Break him out of there
(c) Kill him
(d) Tear out [his] eyes
6. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
(c) He enjoys it
(d) He likes the taste
7. What is the Outsider designed to do?
(a) To fight and kill
(b) To love and be tender
(c) To be smart and cunning
(d) To be stealthy and intelligent
8. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
(a) Garrison Dilburt
(b) Garrison Dilworth
(c) Gerry Dilworth
(d) Jamison Dilworth
9. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The living room
(b) The laundry room
(c) The bathroom
(d) The bedroom
10. Who was the only other person Vince had told about his 'gift?'
11. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A kind and selfless one
(b) A sweet and romantic one
(c) A protective and sensitive one
(d) A sweet and kind one
12. How many years in prison did Art Streck get, as a mandatory sentence?
(a) Four years
(b) Two years
(c) Three years
(d) Five years
13. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
(a) Thanks for taking care of me
(b) Home is where the weenies are
(c) Thanks for staying with me
(d) Home is where the heart is
14. What did Einstein do that inspired worry?
(a) He was consistently wimpering
(b) He was listless
(c) He didn't eat all his food
(d) He barked non stop
15. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
(a) Champagne Heights
(b) Merlot Ridge
(c) Pinot Drive
(d) Bordeaux Ridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
2. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
3. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
4. Where is Einstein tattooed?
5. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)