|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Nora found out at the doctors?
(a) She was pregnant
(b) She had an STD
(c) She had cancer
(d) She was unable to have kids
2. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(a) None of these
(d) The gun
3. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(b) Two hand poker
4. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
5. What was the name of the black lab that saved Dr. Keene?
6. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) You ring
(b) Worthless and inexpensive
(c) Healthy and reliable
(d) Cheap and useless
7. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Weingold
(b) Dr. Goldstein
(c) Dr. Weinstein
(d) Dr. Goldwein
8. What did Einstein perceive as coming towards them?
(a) A storm
(b) The Outsider
(c) A big darkness
(d) A big uneasiness
9. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(a) Crack Cocaine
10. How did Travis get Einstein into the chapel?
(a) He threatened them with a class action lawsuit
(b) He threatened to take his business elsewhere
(c) He asked them politely
(d) He generously tipped all the staff
11. What four words linger with Travis the most?
(a) Brain damage, in time
(b) Very sick, brain damage
(c) It's all your fault
(d) In time, very sick
12. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
(a) The Princess and the Frog
(b) The Rabbit and the Tortoise
(c) The Frog and Toad
(d) The Cheetah and the Bear
13. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Infrared alarm system
(b) Wire trip wires
(c) Laser trip wires
(d) Booby traps
14. Where is Einstein tattooed?
(a) On his lip
(b) The ear
(c) Beneath the tail
(d) The belly
15. What was Travis hoping to find in the Tenderloin district?
(a) A hooker
(b) Fake ID
(c) A body guard
(d) A killer for hire
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Travis buy the scrabble board?
2. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
3. Who or what was awaiting Travis, Nora and Einstein when they returned home?
4. What was the one fantasy that both the Outsider and the Dog had enjoyed while at Banodyne?
5. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)