|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(b) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Walts car
2. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
(b) Blink twice
(c) Tail wag
3. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goldwein
(b) Dr. Goldstein
(c) Dr. Weinstein
(d) Dr. Weingold
4. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
(a) They were branded and clearly that of a hipster
(b) They were too big in the waist and shirt
(c) They were gaudy and obnoxious
(d) They were too small everywhere
5. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
(a) Garrison Dilburt
(b) Jamison Dilworth
(c) Garrison Dilworth
(d) Gerry Dilworth
6. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
(a) He enjoys it
(d) He likes the taste
7. What was the only thing Lem realized he was loyal to?
(a) His fathers vision of life as a tight rope walk
(b) His wife
(c) His country
8. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
9. How did Travis get Einstein into the chapel?
(a) He generously tipped all the staff
(b) He threatened to take his business elsewhere
(c) He threatened them with a class action lawsuit
(d) He asked them politely
10. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A sweet and kind one
(b) A sweet and romantic one
(c) A protective and sensitive one
(d) A kind and selfless one
11. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
12. What was Travis hoping to find in the Tenderloin district?
(a) A body guard
(b) A hooker
(c) Fake ID
(d) A killer for hire
13. What had Travis installed around the perimeter of the property?
(a) Booby traps
(b) Wire trip wires
(c) Laser trip wires
(d) Infrared alarm system
14. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
15. What room is the Outsider in?
(a) Their bedroom
(b) Nora's studio
(c) The living room
(d) The basement
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
2. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
3. Where did Teel Porter die?
4. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
5. What is the Outsider designed to do?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)