|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
2. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
3. What credit card did Travis give to the chapel?
(a) American Express
(c) He didn't; he wire transfered
4. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
(a) Pinot Drive
(b) Champagne Heights
(c) Merlot Ridge
(d) Bordeaux Ridge
5. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
(a) Jamison Dilworth
(b) Gerry Dilworth
(c) Garrison Dilworth
(d) Garrison Dilburt
6. What is the name of Nora's doctor?
(a) Dr. Goldwein
(b) Dr. Goldstein
(c) Dr. Weingold
(d) Dr. Weinstein
7. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her adoption
(b) Her painting
(c) Her parents
(d) Her collage collection
8. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) Healthy and reliable
(b) Worthless and inexpensive
(c) Cheap and useless
(d) You ring
9. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
(a) The Outsider's lair
(b) Evidence of the Outsider
(c) All of these
(d) The handiwork of the Outsider
10. What color is the barn?
(a) Rose red
(b) Rust red
(c) Sunset Red
(d) Dust Red
11. What is the Outsider designed to do?
(a) To love and be tender
(b) To be smart and cunning
(c) To fight and kill
(d) To be stealthy and intelligent
12. How does Einstein feel about squirrels?
(a) He longs to chase them
(b) He hates them
(c) He likes them
(d) He wants to eat them
13. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(b) All of these
14. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Teach Einstein to beg
(b) Make Travis love her
(c) Teach Einstein to read
(d) Cook and clean for Travis
15. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What four words linger with Travis the most?
2. What aroma was NOT mentioned as having filled the house on Christmas Day?
3. What did Einstein do that inspired worry?
4. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
5. What was the name of the black lab that saved Dr. Keene?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)