|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Nora found out at the doctors?
(a) She had cancer
(b) She was unable to have kids
(c) She had an STD
(d) She was pregnant
2. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
(d) Two hand poker
3. What did Nora do throughout the rest of June?
(a) Teach Einstein to read
(b) Teach Einstein to beg
(c) Cook and clean for Travis
(d) Make Travis love her
4. What does Jim Keene tell Travis and Nora he is trying to do?
(a) Remove the tattoo
(b) Paint over the tattoo
(c) Cure Distemper
(d) Accelerate Einstein's recovery
5. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
6. What room is the Outsider in?
(a) Their bedroom
(b) The living room
(c) The basement
(d) Nora's studio
7. What was Travis hoping to find in the Tenderloin district?
(a) Fake ID
(b) A body guard
(c) A killer for hire
(d) A hooker
8. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
(a) They were too big in the waist and shirt
(b) They were branded and clearly that of a hipster
(c) They were too small everywhere
(d) They were gaudy and obnoxious
9. How many times did Nora shoot Vince?
10. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
(c) Crack Cocaine
11. What was the subject of Nora's newest painting?
(b) The three of them
(d) Travis and Einstein
12. What was the name of the boy that helped Garrison?
13. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
(a) Champagne Heights
(b) Bordeaux Ridge
(c) Pinot Drive
(d) Merlot Ridge
14. Why did Travis buy the scrabble board?
(a) So he and Nora could enjoy a game
(b) So Einstein could spell
(c) To take his mind off of the trouble they were in
(d) To throw tiles at the Outsider
15. What did Vince dream about?
(a) Becoming immortal
(b) Murdering a woman
(c) Murdering a pregnant woman
(d) Murdering the intelligent dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
2. What did the Outsider attack in Diamond Bar?
3. What is the Outsider designed to do?
4. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
5. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)