|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vince dream about?
(a) Murdering a woman
(b) Murdering a pregnant woman
(c) Murdering the intelligent dog
(d) Becoming immortal
2. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
3. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
4. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her painting
(b) Her adoption
(c) Her parents
(d) Her collage collection
5. What did the forest rangers find at Boulder Canyon?
(a) Evidence of the Outsider
(b) The handiwork of the Outsider
(c) The Outsider's lair
(d) All of these
6. What possessed Garrison Dilworth to play hero?
(a) A deep seated belief the dog should remain free
(b) Travis offered him lots of money
(c) Garrison loved Einstein too
(d) Nora offered him lots of money
7. What town were Travis and Nora close to?
(c) Big Sur
8. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) An ape
(b) A human
(c) A chimpanzee
(d) A baboon
9. Why did they settle down close to where the Outsider could find them?
(a) To mislead the cops
(b) They liked the area
(c) To confuse it
(d) To hasten the encounter and kill it
10. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
11. Where is Einstein tattooed?
(a) The belly
(b) The ear
(c) On his lip
(d) Beneath the tail
12. What does Einstein do to voice his displeasure?
(a) Pees on the carpet
(b) Tries to bite Travis
(c) Pees on the bed
(d) Barks incessantly
13. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
14. What was the signal from Einstein for No?
(c) Tail wag
(d) Blink once
15. How tall was the house that Travis and Nora purchased?
(a) Fifteen feet
(b) One story rancher
(c) Twenty two feet
(d) Two story
Short Answer Questions
1. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
2. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
3. What was Einstein's favorite books to read with Nora and Travis?
4. How many Scrabble games were in the Lucite tubes?
5. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)