|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Wet himself
(b) Licked his hand
(d) Laid down to sleep
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Eliza
(b) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(c) Dr. Yarbeck's
(d) Dr. Samsun
3. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
4. What is Nora drinking?
(a) Jack Daniels
(c) Remy Martin
(d) Appleton Rum
5. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
(a) Orange puree
(b) Orange juice
(c) Orange Gatorade
(d) Orange Kool Aid
6. Where was Vince?
7. What soothes Nora?
(a) Classical music
(b) Muscle relaxants
(c) Mundane domestic activities
8. What is interesting about the dog's behavior?
(a) The dog possessed an above average sense of smell
(b) The dog knew a wide variety of commands
(c) It is neurotic, barking and growling, then kissing and whimpering
(d) It is responding to his words
9. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
10. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That he was a model citizen
(b) That he was patriotic
(c) That he was stupid
(d) That his spirit and body were unclean
11. What kind of jar did Art knock over?
(a) A cookie jar
(b) A flowered vase
(c) A jam jar
(d) A sugar jar
12. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
(a) The courthouse
(b) The library
(c) City hall
(d) The supermarket
13. What kind of dog food did Travis buy?
14. How did Einstein's behavior affect Travis?
(a) It invigorated him
(b) It frightened him
(c) It gave him pause for thought
(d) It chilled him
15. What causes Dr. Hudston's eyes to go blank?
(a) The death of his wife
(b) The death of his son
(c) His death
(d) His imminent death
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
2. Which word best describes Nora Devon?
3. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
4. Who was waiting in Weatherby's garage?
5. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)