|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nora defend herself?
(a) She scratched at his eyes
(b) She kicked him
(c) She bit Streck's hand
(d) She grabbed a hold of his testicles
2. What did the dog take an interest in?
(a) The news
(b) Travis' books
(c) The door when the buzzer rang
(d) Travis' crotch
3. What does Einstein want Nora and Travis to do?
(b) Buy him more goodies
(c) Go looking for the Outsider
(d) Get married, have babies, raise a family
4. What are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Cats and Mice
(b) Sheep and Shepherds
(c) Opinionated and Obedient
(d) Evil and Good
5. What was it Nora decided to cook?
(a) A yellow cake with Vanilla icing
(b) A alfredo dish
(c) A chocolate cake with chocolate icing
(d) A yellow cake with chocolate icing
6. Who does Nora call?
(a) Wadlow T.V. repair
(b) The cops
(c) Her mother
7. What does Vince decide to go after himself?
(a) The dog
(b) The US president
(c) The Outsider
(d) The head of the Soviet franchise
8. What does Tracy say that attacked her to the rest of the world?
(a) A cougar
(b) A rabid raccoon
(c) A bear
(d) A loco coyote
9. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
(a) Orange Gatorade
(b) Orange Kool Aid
(c) Orange puree
(d) Orange juice
10. What animal are the lab technicians compared to?
11. What does he name the dog?
12. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
(a) Three o'clock pm
(b) Four o'clock am
(c) Five o'clock am
(d) Two o'clock am
13. What was the name of the woman whose care Haines was driving?
14. How does Travis get the collar on the dog?
15. What did the assailant sound like?
(a) It was big
(b) It was less than the size of Travis
(c) It was about the same sized as Travis
(d) It was small
Short Answer Questions
1. Who happened upon Nora and Streck?
2. What direction is the Outsider heading?
3. What is it that Lem tells the girl to make her open up?
4. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
5. Where was Wes' head?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)