|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nora think about Einstein as a dog?
(a) He is abnormally energetic and sweet
(b) He is fiercely territorial
(c) He is very affectionate and inquisitive
(d) He is unusually alert and inquisitive
2. What color was Vince's car?
3. What is Lem and Walt's favorite beer?
4. What does Einstein want Nora and Travis to do?
(a) Get married, have babies, raise a family
(b) Buy him more goodies
(d) Go looking for the Outsider
5. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
(a) The supermarket
(b) City hall
(c) The library
(d) The courthouse
6. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
(a) Three o'clock pm
(b) Four o'clock am
(c) Five o'clock am
(d) Two o'clock am
7. What did Nora see in her own eyes?
(a) A wretched self pity
(b) A smoldering anger
(c) A confidence to be admired
(d) A sexy woman
8. Who scared away the Outsider from Tracy?
(a) Her mother
(b) Her father
9. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
(a) A Cedar
(b) A Spruce
(c) A Pine
(d) A Hemlock
10. When Travis woke up again near dawn, what did he notice?
(a) That his car was missing
(b) That Einstein was keeping watch
(c) That Einstein was sleeping
(d) That someone had broken in
11. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
12. What did the dog do?
(a) Rolled over
(c) Tried to get him out of the forest and back up the trail
(d) Barked non stop
13. What met Travis in the wilderness?
(a) A golden retriever dog
(b) A husky dog
(c) A labrador dog
(d) A wolf
14. Who called Nora later that night?
(a) Stuart, her nephew
(b) Streck, the repairman
(c) Phillip, her ex husband
(d) A wrong number
15. What direction is the Outsider heading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
2. Who lived in Newport?
3. How many different women was Vince's new mark, Haines, seen with?
4. What does Tracy say that attacked her to the rest of the world?
5. What kind of jar did Art knock over?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)