|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who called Nora later that night?
(a) A wrong number
(b) Streck, the repairman
(c) Stuart, her nephew
(d) Phillip, her ex husband
2. Why did Nora decide to go to lunch with Travis?
(a) He was nice to her
(c) He was handsome
3. What was he careful to do while there?
(a) Lock the door behind him
(b) Leave no fingerprints
(c) Pick up his spent casing
(d) Leave no hair follicles
4. What direction is the Outsider heading?
5. What is Nora drinking?
(b) Appleton Rum
(c) Jack Daniels
(d) Remy Martin
6. What kind of dog food did Travis buy?
7. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
8. What compelled Vince?
(a) The mountains
(c) The ocean
9. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That he was stupid
(b) That he was patriotic
(c) That he was a model citizen
(d) That his spirit and body were unclean
10. What two things does Streck like about Nora?
(a) Her thighs and her eyes
(b) Her hair and her eyes
(c) Her smile and her legs
(d) Her breasts and her calves
11. What did Nora think about Einstein as a dog?
(a) He is unusually alert and inquisitive
(b) He is fiercely territorial
(c) He is abnormally energetic and sweet
(d) He is very affectionate and inquisitive
12. How many times does Einstein ring the bell?
13. What did Travis and Nora have in common and speak most about?
14. Who does Vince suspect he is working for?
(a) The Chinese
(b) The Soviets
(c) The Iraquis
(d) The Columbians
15. Where was Wes' head?
(a) In the kitchen on a plate
(b) In the sink stuck onto the pump
(c) In the garbage can
(d) In the bathroom on the toilet
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of trail did Travis follow?
2. At what time did Einstein become agitated?
3. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
4. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
5. Who lived in Newport?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)