|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nora stop to admire the yellow blossoms?
(a) The courthouse
(b) The library
(c) City hall
(d) The supermarket
2. How many times does Einstein ring the bell?
3. What two things does Streck like about Nora?
(a) Her hair and her eyes
(b) Her breasts and her calves
(c) Her smile and her legs
(d) Her thighs and her eyes
4. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Yarbeck's
(b) Dr. Samsun
(c) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(d) Dr. Eliza
5. How many different women was Vince's new mark, Haines, seen with?
6. What had Travis not done in a long time?
(b) Talked to his parents
(c) Went on a trip
(d) Went for a walk
7. What vow did Nora make to herself?
(a) Not to become a recluse
(b) To lose her virginity
(c) To leave the house
(d) To make a friend
8. How did Nora defend herself?
(a) She kicked him
(b) She scratched at his eyes
(c) She bit Streck's hand
(d) She grabbed a hold of his testicles
9. What was different about the dog's eyes?
(a) One was blue and the other brown
(b) They seemed even more vacant than most dogs
(c) One was green the other brown
(d) They seemed more intelligent and expressive
10. What was it Nora decided to cook?
(a) A yellow cake with Vanilla icing
(b) A alfredo dish
(c) A chocolate cake with chocolate icing
(d) A yellow cake with chocolate icing
11. What did the assailant sound like?
(a) It was big
(b) It was small
(c) It was about the same sized as Travis
(d) It was less than the size of Travis
12. What did the unknown assailant silent?
(a) Crickets and frogs
(b) Birds and cicadas
(c) Birds and crickets
(d) Birds and frogs
13. What does Tracy say that attacked her to the rest of the world?
(a) A bear
(b) A rabid raccoon
(c) A cougar
(d) A loco coyote
14. Who was waiting in Weatherby's garage?
(a) Marco Simpani
(b) Vincent Nasco
(c) Vinny Geovani
(d) Lawrence Nasco
15. What was he careful to do while there?
(a) Leave no fingerprints
(b) Leave no hair follicles
(c) Lock the door behind him
(d) Pick up his spent casing
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do?
2. Who called Nora later that night?
3. Who happened upon Nora and Streck?
4. What are the two kinds of people in the world?
5. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)