|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That he was stupid
(b) That he was a model citizen
(c) That his spirit and body were unclean
(d) That he was patriotic
2. Where was Wes' head?
(a) In the sink stuck onto the pump
(b) In the kitchen on a plate
(c) In the garbage can
(d) In the bathroom on the toilet
3. Who does Nora call?
(b) The cops
(c) Her mother
(d) Wadlow T.V. repair
4. What had Travis not done in a long time?
(a) Talked to his parents
(b) Went on a trip
(d) Went for a walk
5. What met Travis in the wilderness?
(a) A labrador dog
(b) A golden retriever dog
(c) A wolf
(d) A husky dog
6. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
(a) A newspaper
(b) A squeeky toy he hadn't bought
(c) A severed hand
(d) A beer
7. What causes Dr. Hudston's eyes to go blank?
(a) His death
(b) The death of his wife
(c) His imminent death
(d) The death of his son
8. What shape was the Lab of Banodyne industries?
(a) Circle shaped
(c) V shaped
(d) U shaped
9. What was the name of the woman whose care Haines was driving?
10. What is Nora drinking?
(a) Appleton Rum
(c) Remy Martin
(d) Jack Daniels
11. What was in the glove box?
(a) A sandwich
(b) A chocolate bar
(c) A Granola bar
(d) A peanut treat
12. What kind of job does Travis suggest Einstein do?
(a) Work as a sled dog in Alaska
(b) Work as a police dog
(c) Work on a biscuit manufacturing line
(d) Seeing eye dog
13. Where does Vince go after dispatching of Dr. Weatherby?
(a) A Service Station along the highway
(b) Las Vegas
(c) Los Angeles
14. What compelled Vince?
(a) The mountains
(c) The ocean
15. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
(a) The dog is unerringly stupid
(b) It got increasingly intelligent as time went on
(c) Not only was it intelligent, but self aware
(d) The dog is so much more intelligent than any other
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog do?
2. How did Einstein's behavior affect Travis?
3. When Travis woke up again near dawn, what did he notice?
4. What did the retriever not like?
5. Who called Nora later that night?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)