|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape was the Lab of Banodyne industries?
(a) U shaped
(b) V shaped
(c) Circle shaped
2. Einstein insists on going to see Nora by doing what?
(b) Barking insatiably
(c) Growling at Travis
(d) Digging up the lawn and flower beds
3. Where do Vince's employers reside?
(a) New York
(b) Los Angeles
(d) Las Vegas
4. What does Vince do after he kills someone?
(a) Kisses them and says "thank you"
(b) He chops up the bodies
(c) He disposes of the blood
(d) He dusts the place for prints
5. What was hiding in the bushes?
(a) A mule deer
(b) A cougar
(c) A coyote
(d) A rabbit
6. What was in the glove box?
(a) A Granola bar
(b) A sandwich
(c) A chocolate bar
(d) A peanut treat
7. How many people are in the family that Vince is being paid to kill next?
8. What did Nora think about Einstein as a dog?
(a) He is fiercely territorial
(b) He is abnormally energetic and sweet
(c) He is very affectionate and inquisitive
(d) He is unusually alert and inquisitive
9. Who called Nora later that night?
(a) Phillip, her ex husband
(b) Stuart, her nephew
(c) A wrong number
(d) Streck, the repairman
10. What is interesting about the dog's behavior?
(a) The dog possessed an above average sense of smell
(b) The dog knew a wide variety of commands
(c) It is responding to his words
(d) It is neurotic, barking and growling, then kissing and whimpering
11. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
(a) The dog is so much more intelligent than any other
(b) Not only was it intelligent, but self aware
(c) It got increasingly intelligent as time went on
(d) The dog is unerringly stupid
12. What did the unknown assailant silent?
(a) Birds and frogs
(b) Birds and crickets
(c) Crickets and frogs
(d) Birds and cicadas
13. Who happened upon Nora and Streck?
(a) Sue and Larry, friends of Nora's aunt
(d) Einstein and Travis
14. Where was Vince?
15. What does Einstein want Nora and Travis to do?
(b) Get married, have babies, raise a family
(c) Buy him more goodies
(d) Go looking for the Outsider
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it Nora decided to cook?
2. Who lived in Newport?
3. What did the dog do when approached with the thing he didn't like?
4. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
5. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)