|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Nora decide to go to lunch with Travis?
(b) He was handsome
(c) He was nice to her
2. What causes Dr. Hudston's eyes to go blank?
(a) His imminent death
(b) The death of his wife
(c) The death of his son
(d) His death
3. What are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Sheep and Shepherds
(b) Opinionated and Obedient
(c) Cats and Mice
(d) Evil and Good
4. How did Einstein's behavior affect Travis?
(a) It gave him pause for thought
(b) It invigorated him
(c) It frightened him
(d) It chilled him
5. Where did Travis head to?
(a) The Santa Ana mountains
(b) The foothills of the Santa Ana mountains
(c) The Rocky Mountains
(d) The foothills
6. What did Nora spit in Streck's face?
(a) Chewed apple
(b) Apple juice
(c) Oatmeal cookie
7. What does Vince decide to go after himself?
(a) The dog
(b) The US president
(c) The Outsider
(d) The head of the Soviet franchise
8. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
(a) A Pine
(b) A Cedar
(c) A Hemlock
(d) A Spruce
9. What is it that Lem tells the girl to make her open up?
(a) His life story of when he was a kid
(b) The creature had yellow eyes
(c) The creature had fangs
(d) The creature was huge
10. Who scared away the Outsider from Tracy?
(a) Her mother
(d) Her father
11. What does the dog chase?
(a) A butterfly
(b) A squirrel
(c) Another dog
(d) A bee
12. Who does Vince suspect he is working for?
(a) The Iraquis
(b) The Soviets
(c) The Chinese
(d) The Columbians
13. Where do Vince's employers reside?
(b) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Las Vegas
14. What is Lem and Walt's favorite beer?
15. What does Travis throw at the dog?
(a) An Oreo
(b) Some luncheon meat
(c) A biscuit
(d) A stone
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another part of the "gift" Vince has?
2. What shape was the Lab of Banodyne industries?
3. Who was Nora Devon afraid of?
4. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
5. What met Travis in the wilderness?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)