|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
(a) Not only was it intelligent, but self aware
(b) It got increasingly intelligent as time went on
(c) The dog is so much more intelligent than any other
(d) The dog is unerringly stupid
2. How does Travis get the collar on the dog?
3. Who happened upon Nora and Streck?
(b) Sue and Larry, friends of Nora's aunt
(d) Einstein and Travis
4. What kind of jar did Art knock over?
(a) A flowered vase
(b) A sugar jar
(c) A cookie jar
(d) A jam jar
5. When Travis woke up again near dawn, what did he notice?
(a) That Einstein was sleeping
(b) That his car was missing
(c) That someone had broken in
(d) That Einstein was keeping watch
6. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That he was stupid
(b) That he was a model citizen
(c) That his spirit and body were unclean
(d) That he was patriotic
7. What two things does Streck like about Nora?
(a) Her hair and her eyes
(b) Her thighs and her eyes
(c) Her breasts and her calves
(d) Her smile and her legs
8. What was different about the dog's eyes?
(a) They seemed more intelligent and expressive
(b) One was blue and the other brown
(c) One was green the other brown
(d) They seemed even more vacant than most dogs
9. How did Nora defend herself?
(a) She bit Streck's hand
(b) She grabbed a hold of his testicles
(c) She kicked him
(d) She scratched at his eyes
10. Einstein insists on going to see Nora by doing what?
(a) Growling at Travis
(c) Barking insatiably
(d) Digging up the lawn and flower beds
11. What soothes Nora?
(a) Muscle relaxants
(c) Mundane domestic activities
(d) Classical music
12. Where was Vince?
13. How many burgers was ordered for the dog?
14. What does he name the dog?
15. What kind of trail did Travis follow?
(a) A gravel trail
(b) A marked trail
(c) A deer trail
(d) An unmarked trail
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Travis not done in a long time?
2. What was in the glove box?
3. What did the unknown assailant silent?
4. What does the dog chase?
5. What did Travis think he was doing?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)