Short Essay Questions Key
1. What was the epiphany Travis had while looking at the rattler?
2. What did the dog that met up with Travis on the trail look like?
3. How does Travis react to the unknown assailant?
4. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
5. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
6. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he was there?
7. Why did Nora hate the house she lived in?
8. What was Nora Devon's escape from the domineering nature of her aunt?
9. What was it Nora feared most about the person who scared her?
10. How did the dog look after he had some attention paid to him?
11. How did Vince enter the home of Dr. Yarbeck?
12. How does Travis convince the dog to allow the collar on him?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)