Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1: Chapter 1
1. What was the epiphany Travis had while looking at the rattler?
2. What did the dog that met up with Travis on the trail look like?
3. How does Travis react to the unknown assailant?
4. What was Vince doing in Weatherby's garage?
5. How did Travis drive away from the canyon, and why did he leave so shortly after arriving?
6. How was the fear that Travis felt after he'd left the canyon different to what he felt why he...
This section contains 771 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)