|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was he careful to do while there?
(a) Leave no fingerprints
(b) Lock the door behind him
(c) Pick up his spent casing
(d) Leave no hair follicles
2. How did Travis get Einstein into the chapel?
(a) He generously tipped all the staff
(b) He threatened them with a class action lawsuit
(c) He asked them politely
(d) He threatened to take his business elsewhere
3. How did Nora defend herself?
(a) She grabbed a hold of his testicles
(b) She kicked him
(c) She scratched at his eyes
(d) She bit Streck's hand
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
(a) One was blue and the other brown
(b) They seemed even more vacant than most dogs
(c) One was green the other brown
(d) They seemed more intelligent and expressive
5. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Laid down to sleep
(b) Wet himself
(d) Licked his hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog make on the floor?
2. What did the assailant sound like?
3. What replaced the tile dispenser?
4. What does Einstein wonder about his puppies?
5. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)