|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree did Travis park under?
(a) A Cedar
(b) A Hemlock
(c) A Spruce
(d) A Pine
2. What are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Cats and Mice
(b) Evil and Good
(c) Sheep and Shepherds
(d) Opinionated and Obedient
3. What does Nora think about the way Travis treats her?
(a) She thinks it is pity and charity
(b) She thinks he is just going to woo her and leave her
(c) She believes that Travis is just using her
(d) She thinks he is cruel and looking for sex
4. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
(a) A kind and selfless one
(b) A sweet and kind one
(c) A protective and sensitive one
(d) A sweet and romantic one
5. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To mock him
(b) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(c) To frighten him
(d) To enrage him
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Teel Porter die?
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
3. What was it Nora decided to cook?
4. Who called Nora later that night?
5. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)