|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Vince kill in the trattoria?
2. What did Travis take more comfort in sleeping beside?
(b) The gun
(d) None of these
3. How did Einstein's behavior affect Travis?
(a) It gave him pause for thought
(b) It invigorated him
(c) It frightened him
(d) It chilled him
4. How did Vince feel about Haines?
(a) That his spirit and body were unclean
(b) That he was patriotic
(c) That he was stupid
(d) That he was a model citizen
5. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(b) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(c) On the driver seat of Walts car
(d) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nora spit in Streck's face?
2. What does Vince decide to go after himself?
3. Why does Einstein say he needs grass?
4. What thought repelled the two agents playing cards?
5. Who did Nora think it was when Travis called?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)