|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
(a) Wet himself
(b) Laid down to sleep
(d) Licked his hand
2. What did the unknown assailant silent?
(a) Crickets and frogs
(b) Birds and frogs
(c) Birds and crickets
(d) Birds and cicadas
3. Who was waiting in Weatherby's garage?
(a) Lawrence Nasco
(b) Vincent Nasco
(c) Vinny Geovani
(d) Marco Simpani
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
(a) One was blue and the other brown
(b) They seemed even more vacant than most dogs
(c) One was green the other brown
(d) They seemed more intelligent and expressive
5. What did the assailant sound like?
(a) It was small
(b) It was about the same sized as Travis
(c) It was big
(d) It was less than the size of Travis
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the glove box?
2. What met Travis in the wilderness?
3. What kind of drinks did Travis pack?
4. Who called Nora later that night?
5. What had Travis not done in a long time?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)