|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
(a) The dog was favored
(b) The dog got better food
(c) The dog was smarter
(d) The dog was allowed to roam free
2. What does the dog chase?
(a) A squirrel
(b) A butterfly
(c) Another dog
(d) A bee
3. What was in the glove box?
(a) A Granola bar
(b) A sandwich
(c) A peanut treat
(d) A chocolate bar
4. What is the first sentence Einstein spells out when he gets home?
(a) Thanks for taking care of me
(b) Home is where the weenies are
(c) Thanks for staying with me
(d) Home is where the heart is
5. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To mock him
(b) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(c) To enrage him
(d) To frighten him
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
2. What is it that Lem tells the girl to make her open up?
3. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
4. How did the clothes Garrison was seen wearing fit him?
5. What did Travis and Nora have in common and speak most about?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)