|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two kinds of people in the world?
(a) Evil and Good
(b) Sheep and Shepherds
(c) Cats and Mice
(d) Opinionated and Obedient
2. Who was Vince paid to 'hit?'
(a) Dr. Yarbeck's husband
(b) Dr. Samsun
(c) Dr. Eliza
(d) Dr. Yarbeck's
3. Where was Vince?
4. What was different about the dog's eyes?
(a) One was green the other brown
(b) One was blue and the other brown
(c) They seemed even more vacant than most dogs
(d) They seemed more intelligent and expressive
5. What did the assailant sound like?
(a) It was big
(b) It was about the same sized as Travis
(c) It was less than the size of Travis
(d) It was small
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the unknown assailant silent?
2. What was he careful to do while there?
3. What did the dog do at the end of the chapter?
4. What kind of trail did Travis follow?
5. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)