|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) An ape
(b) A baboon
(c) A chimpanzee
(d) A human
2. What did the dog make on the floor?
(a) An exclamation mark of biscuits
(b) A mess
(c) A question mark of biscuits
(d) A scuff
3. What color is the barn?
(a) Rose red
(b) Rust red
(c) Dust Red
(d) Sunset Red
4. Why does the Outsider smash mirrors?
(a) It cannot stand the sight of itself
(b) It likes to hear the sound of breaking glass
(c) So people can't look in them and see it
(d) All of these
5. What did the dog take an interest in?
(a) The door when the buzzer rang
(b) Travis' books
(c) Travis' crotch
(d) The news
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Dr. Hudston's eyes to go blank?
2. What does Streck say to Nora in the beginning of section two?
3. What kind of man, according to Aunt Violet didn't exist anywhere in the world?
4. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
5. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)