|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A human
(b) An ape
(c) A chimpanzee
(d) A baboon
2. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The living room
(c) The laundry room
(d) The bathroom
3. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
(a) A beer
(b) A severed hand
(c) A newspaper
(d) A squeeky toy he hadn't bought
4. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(c) All of these
5. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the head of Teel found?
2. What did Nora see in her own eyes?
3. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
4. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
5. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)