|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two things does Streck like about Nora?
(a) Her thighs and her eyes
(b) Her hair and her eyes
(c) Her breasts and her calves
(d) Her smile and her legs
2. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
(a) Pinot Drive
(b) Bordeaux Ridge
(c) Champagne Heights
(d) Merlot Ridge
3. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her parents
(b) Her painting
(c) Her adoption
(d) Her collage collection
4. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
(d) All of these
5. Why does the Outsider smash mirrors?
(a) All of these
(b) It likes to hear the sound of breaking glass
(c) So people can't look in them and see it
(d) It cannot stand the sight of itself
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
2. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
3. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
4. What did the dog take an interest in?
5. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)