|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
(a) The dog got better food
(b) The dog was allowed to roam free
(c) The dog was favored
(d) The dog was smarter
2. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(a) Bladder infection
(b) Kidney stones
3. What did Travis think he was doing?
(a) Attributing human intelligence to a dog
(b) Misreading his mother's emotions
(c) Attributing canine intelligence to people
(d) Misreading his girlfriends intentions
4. What was the base animal in Yarbeck's studies?
(a) A chimpanzee
(b) A baboon
(c) An ape
(d) A human
5. What is the Outsider designed to do?
(a) To be stealthy and intelligent
(b) To love and be tender
(c) To fight and kill
(d) To be smart and cunning
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
2. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
3. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
4. What did Einstein say was broken with the tiles?
5. What was the name of the housing tract where the Outsider showed up?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)