|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Travis explain Einstein's initial behavior in recovery?
2. What mainly was the color of the dress he bought for her?
(a) Black and peach
(b) Gold and peach
(c) Red and black
(d) Red and gold
3. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
4. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) Cheap and useless
(b) Worthless and inexpensive
(c) You ring
(d) Healthy and reliable
5. What did the dog make on the floor?
(a) A scuff
(b) A mess
(c) A question mark of biscuits
(d) An exclamation mark of biscuits
Short Answer Questions
1. When Travis woke up again near dawn, what did he notice?
2. What did the dog take an interest in?
3. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
4. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
5. What did the Outsider ask Lem to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)