|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What compelled Vince?
(a) The ocean
(c) The mountains
2. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
(a) Mickey Mouse comics
(b) A Mickey Mouse doll
(c) Chew toys
(d) Mickey Mouse videos
3. Why does the Outsider smash mirrors?
(a) All of these
(b) So people can't look in them and see it
(c) It likes to hear the sound of breaking glass
(d) It cannot stand the sight of itself
4. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
5. Where was the head of Teel found?
(a) On the driver seat of Lem's car
(b) On the passenger seat of Walt's car
(c) On the passenger seat of Lem's car
(d) On the driver seat of Walts car
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog take an interest in?
2. How many people died for the "association" with Travis?
3. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
4. What four words linger with Travis the most?
5. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)