|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
(a) The dog was allowed to roam free
(b) The dog was smarter
(c) The dog got better food
(d) The dog was favored
2. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The bedroom
(b) The laundry room
(c) The living room
(d) The bathroom
3. What compelled Vince?
(b) The mountains
(c) The ocean
4. What did Nora tell Travis about that afternoon?
(a) Her collage collection
(b) Her parents
(c) Her adoption
(d) Her painting
5. What did Travis think he was doing?
(a) Attributing human intelligence to a dog
(b) Attributing canine intelligence to people
(c) Misreading his mother's emotions
(d) Misreading his girlfriends intentions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what is the Outsider's main target?
2. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
3. The Outsider perceives itself to be ______?
4. What was the signal from Einstein for yes?
5. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)