|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the dog make on the floor?
(a) An exclamation mark of biscuits
(b) A scuff
(c) A question mark of biscuits
(d) A mess
2. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To enrage him
(b) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(c) To mock him
(d) To frighten him
3. Why does the Outsider hate the dog so much?
(a) The dog got better food
(b) The dog was favored
(c) The dog was smarter
(d) The dog was allowed to roam free
4. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
(a) Gerry Dilworth
(b) Garrison Dilworth
(c) Jamison Dilworth
(d) Garrison Dilburt
5. What did the dog take an interest in?
(a) Travis' crotch
(b) The door when the buzzer rang
(c) Travis' books
(d) The news
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Teel Porter die?
2. What compelled Vince?
3. What was the name of the black lab that saved Dr. Keene?
4. What did Travis think he was doing?
5. What is the Outsider designed to do?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)