|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(b) Kidney stones
(d) Bladder infection
2. What did the dog take an interest in?
(a) The news
(b) The door when the buzzer rang
(c) Travis' books
(d) Travis' crotch
3. What does the expression, "sound as a dollar" mean?
(a) Cheap and useless
(b) Healthy and reliable
(c) You ring
(d) Worthless and inexpensive
4. Who was the only woman Travis loved?
5. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
(a) To frighten him
(b) To enrage him
(c) To tempt him into chasing after it alone and unarmed
(d) To mock him
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nora call Travis, Einstein and herself?
2. What is the name of Nora's attorney?
3. What does he name the dog?
4. What did Travis not want Einstein to be aware of or frightened by?
5. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)