|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seemed to be the most extraordinary thing about the dog's intelligence?
(a) The dog is unerringly stupid
(b) It got increasingly intelligent as time went on
(c) Not only was it intelligent, but self aware
(d) The dog is so much more intelligent than any other
2. What did Einstein have that made him sick?
(a) Bladder infection
(d) Kidney stones
3. Where did Teel Porter die?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The laundry room
(c) The bedroom
(d) The living room
4. What does Einstein call Nora and Travis?
5. What does he name the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dog bring to Travis that startled him?
2. What kind of drug did the two police officers think that the killer had been on?
3. What does Einstein want for Christmas?
4. What was the year that "Tribute to a Dog" was written?
5. Why did the Outsider want to leave Deputy Teel's head in his driver seat?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)