|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Following their victory in the surprise attack against the Hessians, the Americans share a spirit that the author describes as what?
2. What habits does General William Howe adopt after he recognizes the rebels' level of resistance?
3. How do Cornwallis' troops come to feel in comparison with their commanders?
4. At one point, what is it that haunts General William Howe about the Battle at Bunker Hill, which is eventually won by the British?
5. Believing the American rebellion is over, citizens of which city flee fearing the opposing forces are nearing?
This section contains 1,353 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)