Short Answer Questions Key
1. "Washington's Crossing" is a story about which war?
2. When does the American Revolutionary War take place?
3. "Washington's Crossing" details each battle fought from Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan, Fort Lee, Trenton, and ultimately where?
4. "Washington's Crossing" concerns what river?
5. Until the point in "Washington's Crossing" where the Americans cross the river and make a surprise attack, they suffer what types of defeat?
6. After the British depart, Washington marches through what town with his troops and is hailed as a hero?
7. Washington is not everyone's first choice as Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army. Why is he selected?
Southern delegates insist on a Virginian.
This section contains 6,233 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)