|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Occupation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a big issue facing the American rebels?
(a) Lack of dedication.
(b) Overload of ammunition supplies.
(c) Lack of enemy intelligence.
(d) Lack of courage.
2. After General Washington leaves New York, where do the British follow the Americans over the Hudson River ?
(b) Plymouth Rock.
3. The American troops are given how many days' advance notice to get supplies and weaponry together to create the element of surprise in their attack on Trenton?
4. At what rate does the Hessian army expand?
(b) Very rapidly.
(d) Somewhat quickly.
5. Although the Colonists do not win this episode, after what incident does General William Howe come to believe the British will lose the war?
(a) The Battle of Bunker Hill.
(b) The Battle of Long Island.
(c) The Battle of Yorktown.
(d) The Battle of Trenton.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Washington's Crossing" concerns what river?
2. What is the result of the strong demonstration in which General William Howe participates that is intended to force the Colonists back to their proper allegiance?
3. The Americans move to what state following their defeat in New York?
4. Admiral Lord Richard and General William Howe are stationed in the Colonies by whose orders?
5. Who does not allow the Hessians the rest they request?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)